Chapter 4 - flashback IV

Everything changed after that Ney and I got more time to spend. Sometimes we went shopping, sometimes to the beach, to movies, to parties. No one ever cared for me as much as Ney did. He always managed some time for me even though he had a busy schedule with training photoshoots and escaping from Paparazzi.

Well, the time just flies by without even realizing it was the day of my birthday. I was super excited.

I was soundly sleeping when suddenly my phone started ringing I looked at the watch it was just 4 in the morning.

"What the hell Ney it's just 4 in the morning?" I shouted as soon as I answered e call.

"Happy birthday sleepy head. Get up and get ready I'm coming at 5 to pick you up" He said in a sweet voice

"Are you out of your mind?  No, I'm not coming let me sleep" I was too sleepy to go out.

"I don't care I'm coming over, you have exactly 58 minutes " He disconnected the call.

I dragged myself out of the bed and slowly and steadily got ready. I wore a white t-shirt with black jeggings and jeans shirt.

I went outside and waited on the porch for Ney. He came out of his house in his car and we drove away.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him still sounding sleepy.

"You're still sleepy I can't believe it" He laughed

"You dumb head,  you make me wake up at 4 when I was planning to sleep till late today" I grinned.

"You're really stupid" He smiled

"Not more than you." I giggled

Finally, we reached a fancy restaurant no one was to be seen as it was early in the morning.

"Let's go inside." He couldn't stop smiling and I don't know why. We went to the table that had an amazing view. I just stared at Ney and said "What's this all about Ney?"

He looked down at the floor and said "Ummm well... I had planned to take you out at night but I have this interview to go to so, I thought about bringing you here now. "

"That means you won't be able to come to the party tonight?" I asked sadly

"Looks like that." He replied in a low voice.

"Okay, no problem work comes first right." I smiled

"I have the whole day to spend with you" He winked

"Then why did you bring me here now? You are stupid. " I laughed.

"Because I have more surprises for you" He smiled.

Just as we finished our delicious breakfast, he gave me a small blue box. I excitedly opened it and saw a cute bracelet that had my name on it.

"Aww, this is so pretty! Thanks, Ney." I smiled

"You're really still a kid." He laughed

He dropped me back home and told me to be ready at 10 to get more surprises.

I went straight to my bed and slept for a while.

I woke up at 9 and took a shower. As I was getting ready my sister stormed into my room.

"Happy birthday Ciary" She kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Crissy" I hugged her.

Then I heard Ney beeping his car horn. So, I ran downstairs to find my mom standing by the door. She hugged me " Happy birthday sweetie, I know you are in a rush but make sure to be back soon." I nodded and left.

He took me to a mall where everyone was present, the whole freaking Brazil team. They all wished me happy birthdays. I was feeling like the luckiest girl in the world to have all these amazing people with me. 

We roam around ran from the paparazzi, laughed, played, and lastly, we went to a store where I got a surprise. Ney had got me a cap, a tee, a locket which all read as NEYCIA (Neymar and Ciara), some earrings, and a phone cover with the pic of us which I don't even remember clicking. I was feeling so happy that a tear rolled out of my eyes. I hugged Ney and thanked him.

"See now who cries like a little girl" He teased me

Everyone was awed as they saw what I got.

Finally, I got home I hugged Ney and went inside and he left for his interview. My parents had thrown a party to which all my friends were invited. I got ready for my party, I wore a blue dress with black heels. As I reached downstairs almost all of the guests were there and wished me.

Rafa came running and hugged me. "Happy birthday love."

"Thanks, Rafa" I smiled.

She gave me a really cute locket and a  bracelet.

I got many gifts dresses, shoes, bags and many pieces of stuff. Everyone was there but still, I was missing Ney. I hoped he was there. Almost after 2 hours, I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open it.

I couldn't believe it was Ney.