Chapter 67

"Ney please let me go." I fought to get out of his grip but man he was strong.

"No Cia I let you go once now I'm not gonna repeat it." He said pulling me closer and closer. Our lips almost meet but I pushed him and ran downstairs. I saw Tony and hug her.

"Hy, what's wrong?" She looked terrified.

"Ney... h..ee he... I don't know how but he.. figured it all out and he... talked with me... I wanted to stay in his arms... i... i" I told her stuttering.

"Shhh, its okay sweetie it's okay. Calm down." She consoled me.

"What's wrong?" Marc came and I hugged him.

"Neymar again," Tony said to him and he just nodded his head and held me closer.

"C'mon I will take you home." He said after some time and I agreed. I still stay with Messi and have a key to the house. I told Tony that I was leaving and she said that they would be back soon.

Neymar's POV
Cia ran. She pushed me away and ran. I felt hurt and bad and broken and lonely it was a mixed feeling. The only gift I wanted for this birthday was her but she ran. I couldn't hold back my tears I shed some but wiped them and went downstairs.

I searched for Cia and she was in Marc's arms crying, he was trying to cheer her. Soon after that, they left. I ditched my own birthday and headed to a bar.

"Can I get a shot?" I told the bartender.

"Coming right up." He said and returned with my order.

I drank it and then another one. I was too drunk to even head back home. The bartender took my cell and called someone.

Cias POV
"So are you ready for the next step of the plan?" Marc asked me while dropping me and I just nodded my head.

"Are you sure? We can wait for that u know." He said

"You asked to didn't you? And you both agreed to it right?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I know this step will crush him and I also know that it is not going to be easy, but I have to do this." I said with tears in my eyes

"Okay, then we will do this. Well bye for now. We are here." He said and parked the car I got down and headed inside. I sat down for a while when my phone ranged...