Chapter 61

"Omg, I can't believe you're really here. I missed you." Marc hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Welcome to the family. It's so good to have you." Munir was next.

"Hard work paid off well huh? I have missed you thank god you are here now." Dani hugged me too.

"Guess I am and you have to deal with me. Hahaha." I laughed and everyone joined me.

"It's so good to have you back Cia," Gerard said and I hugged him. Everyone looked really happy to see me.

"We heard about you and Ney. We are really sorry we didn't tell you sooner." Dani looked at me with sad eyes not only him literally everyone did.

"It's okay guys really I'm okay and I'm gonna move on now," I said with a smile.

"But your eyes speak differently," Iniesta said and I couldn't say a word for a while.

"I'm trying to be okay," I mumbled and they all hugged me.

"Umm hi Cia." Finally, I heard Neys voice and turned back.

"Hi, Ney." I smiled.

"Good to see your here." He said.

"Ya, it really is." I hugged him with a smile and he looked shocked.

"Before anything happened we were friends, right? And once a friend always a friend. Don't worry about that you will always be my best friend." I looked at him and he smiled.

The boys took off for practice and Tony came towards me "Omg..!!! I wish you could have seen the look on Neys face. Damn, he is desperate to get you back girl." She and I laughed together.

"Wanna go home or wanna stay here? You start work tomorrow." Tony asked.

"Let's have some girly time." I kind of said that loud.

"Okay let me message Messi." She took out her phone and messaged him.
"Let's go." She said keeping her phone in her bag.

We both headed out and took a cab as Messi doesn't let anyone touch his car. We first went to a mall and bought some clothes. I bought some t-shirts and shorts and jeans and a dress and heels and some flats too.

"Woah girl... You shop a lot..!!" She laughed.

"Yeah, I know... shopaholic.." I winked at her as we both laughed.

We were so hungry after all that shopping and went to eat. There were many people who recognized us. Arrrghh... being girlfriend and ex-girlfriend of a celebrity is a tuff job. We headed out as soon as we could cause I was getting so many hate talks and comments from them.

We finally reached home and I started playing with Thiago. He is such an adorable kid. I wish Davi were here too I really missed him.

"Time to get ready. C'mon Cia go and change we are going out and Messi will be here soon. Wear some sexy dress." She winked I just laughed at her.

"Where are we going?" I asked her confused.

"It's a surprise just go and get ready for a party.." she was already acting crazy.

"Okay.." I left for my room and showered and changed into a dark blue dress that came just to my mid-thigh. I curled my hair did a little makeup and I was ready to go.

"Ciaaa... we will be late come down quickly." I heard Tony shouting so I hurried downstairs. She looked amazing as always in her red dress.

"You look so pretty." She squealed.

"And you look amazing." I smiled at her.

"Let's go now you two." Messi was standing at the door staring at us.

"When did you get her?" I asked him.

"When you were busy getting ready. Girls..." he let out a sign and I punched him playfully.

We left in Messi's car. He drove us to this amazing restaurant I had no idea why were we there because nothing special event was there today. Messi led us to a big door and he opened it. Everyone shouted

"Welcome to Barça Cia." Which made my eyes watery.

They all threw a party for me for welcoming me. I just stood there stunned with tears in my eyes when someone hugged me from behind.