Chapter 83

It was our last day in Brazil today as we would be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I decided to visit mom's grave today. I haven't been there since the last time I left Brazil and I don't have the guts to but I want to make myself believe that she's not coming back.

I made lunch for the three of us as Ney was bathing Davi. They were taking a long time so I went to check on them to find both of them in the bathtub fooling around.

"Can't you boys be a little faster? I have to go somewhere after lunch." I told with a little higher tone which made them a little shaken.

"We will be down in 5," Ney said and I left.

Exactly after 5 minutes, they both came downstairs and we ate lunch. I washed the dishes and got ready to leave.

"Wait I will drop you. I'm going to drop Davi. Where are you going by the way?" He asked me.

"I have to meet my professor's doctor for some help with papers. It won't take long." I replied. I didn't want to tell him the truth. I didn't want him to see me in a weak state. Plus I have to help myself first.

I left in the car and drove to a flower shop to get some flowers. I bought a bouquet of white lilies as they were her favorite. Then I decided to go but I parked and stayed in my car in fear.

I finally managed to come out and go near her tomb. I placed the flower there as I shed tears.

"Hey, mom. How are you? Wherever you are I hope you're OK. I miss you a lot. I know I have not come to visit you as I promised. I was scared mom and I was still not ready to believe that you won't come back anytime soon. I wish you were here. I miss talking to you." I was now crying and crying when I felt someone hugging me from behind.

Neymar POV
When davi and I were bathing and fooling around Cia shouted at us and I was shocked at her reaction. When I asked her about where she was going she lied to me I knew it. I could see it in her eyes.

I was driving Davi to Carol's house. When we reached there davi ran inside.

"Bye buds. I will miss you." I kissed my son.

"Bye, daddy. I will miss you and tell Cia I will miss her too and I love her." He sweetly replied.

"Okay buds. Bye, carol." I hugged her and left.

I was driving by the place where Cia's mom was buried when it struck me, Cia has come to visit her. I parked and went inside and searched for her. She was sitting near her mom's tomb and talking to her and crying and seeing this melted my heart. I hugged her from behind.