Chapter 62

Someone hugged me from behind and it was Ney... I couldn't believe it at first. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Hy..." he said still wrapping me in his arms.

"Ummm... what are you doing Ney?" I asked him awkwardly.

"Holding my love. I miss doing this." He said.

"Let me go Ney please." I looked at him with an angry expression.

He let me go and said "Why are you doing this Cia? I know you miss me and..." I cut him off.

"Listen Ney stop doing this you will only hurt yourself. I am moving on, you should do it. If you really wanted me that much then you should never have let me go. So please don't make this harder."

I could see guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"Hy Cia." Marc came towards me and hugged me.

"Hy Marc." I smiled at him.

"Wanna dance?" He offered me his hand.

"Yeah sure." I held his hand as we went dancing.

We were close to each other and I could see Ney standing there with red eyes filled with anger and jealousy.

Neymars POV
I was talking with Cia when Marc came in between perfect timing I thought.

"Hi, Cia." He hugged her.
Since when he started calling her that?

He asked her for a dance and she went leaving me alone with anger and jealousy. I saw them dancing really close looked like they were having the time of their life. Looks like she really moved on. No Neymar what are you thinking she loves you and you know that just try harder to get her.
I walked towards them and looked at Marc.

"Can I have a dance with her?" He looked at Cia and then at me and again at Cia and left.

"Why are you doing this Ney?" She asked me but I didn't say anything just held her tighter and closer.

Cias POV
Marc and I were dancing when Ney showed up and looked at Marc and said " Can I have a dance with her?"

Marc looked at me then at Ney then again at me I nodded my head and he left.

"Why are you doing this Ney?" I asked him but instead of saying anything he held me more tighter and closer. My heart was beating really fast. I wanted to hug him and kiss him but I can't... I cant do that.

I looked up at his face and he was smiling. "What are you smiling at? I asked him.

"I finally have you in my arms." He smirked.

"Only for a while." I showed no emotion as I spoke.

"I know you love me Cia you can never move on." He looked right into my eyes.

"Woaaah... listen and listen to this carefully Ney because it's the last time I'm saying this. Ya, I did love you too much that it still hurts when I think about those times but you broke my trust. Ney you broke me real bad and now I don't care what you say or do-nothings gonna change what I feel now and I feel nothing no love no hurt anything. I have moved on. I know you may think she's lying because no one can move on that fast but I did and you know how? Because you made me cross my patience level and when I cross it I feel nothing. And when we feel nothing that's when we move on." I finished and walk away before he could say anything. He frowned in shock I left him dumbstruck.