Chapter 26

I saw Ney give a punch to Jamie. Jamie fell to the ground. Ney was still beating him so I ran to stop him.

"Stop it Ney... What happened?" I tried pulling him away but he pushed me hard, I fell back and hurt my head. Everybody stood there shocked. Oscar and David helped me get up.

"Neymar what's wrong with you? I pulled his hands." He looked very angry. "He tried messing with Lara." 

"So what?? You don't have to beat him up. Im sure Lara must have done something to make him flirt with her." As I finished my sentence Ney slapped me. It was really painful. I just stood there shocked with tears in my eyes. David hit Ney.

"What's wrong with you? How could you do that to Cia?" Ney stopped and looked at my red cheeks he couldn't say a word.

"You know what Im done with you." I ran off he came behind me but I outrun him.

I couldn't go home so I went to my parent's house. I ran to my room locked my door and cried my heart out.

"Cia sweety what's wrong?" My mom was knocking on the door. 

"I don't wanna talk about it. Please leave me alone for some time." I answered.

"Okay, darling take your time. After you're done come down." My mom really understands me.

I lay on my bed and cried and cried I was getting calls from Ney but I didn't pick up. He slapped me for Lara that was running through my mind.

Neymars POV

After David shouted at me I realized what have I done. I slapped Cia how could I do that? And why was I with Lara all the time when I should have been with Cia? I tried running after Cia but she ran out of Sight so I went back to the club.

"Are you out of your mind man?" Oscar asked. 

"How could you do that?" David added. "You chose Lara over Cia?" Hulk asked. "No, I didn't do that," I said. 

"You just did man," Dani added

"What have I done? She will never see me again?" I left for home.

The boys were really angry with me and I deserved it. I hurt Cia. I reached home but Cia was not there I looked everywhere. I called her but she didn't pick up my calls

Cias POV

I was so tired from crying that I fell asleep. The next morning I freshen up and changed and went down.

"Morning sweety.. how are you now?" Mom asked me.
"I'm good mom Don't worry," I answered.

"Aren't you late for work?" She asked. "Am about to leave," I said and hugged her and left.

I didn't know how to face everyone after all that happened yesterday. I reached there I was a little late everyone was already in the field and today was the medical day.

"Okay, finally Cia is here." Dr. Howard said and I saw everyone looking at me. "Sorry Dr," I said.
"It's okay Cia." He said. I faked a smile. "Okay, you all know what to do just hand me reports at the end." Dr. Howard left.

David came to me and asked, "Are you okay Cia?" And I nodded.

I went to Oscar to check him up first I didn't even look at Ney once I was afraid to look at him.

"Morning Oscar. Any pain?" I asked "Nope." He answered.

"Okay then." I sat down next to him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay," I replied.

"Wanna talk about it?" He looked at me.

"Well, I'm just scared to face Ney. I'm afraid of him. I dont know what has gotten into him." I said.

"Talk to him then work it out," he said. "No Oscar he choose Lara over me and then he threw me into a wall then he slapped me." My eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm sorry." I ran towards the toilet.