An Unexpected Late Birthday Present

([07.02.23/03.07.23] Has been re-formated for your eyes :))

Furn's pov

2 years have passed since Eris's birthday. During that time many things happened. Namely that sphere in the sky. It's offsetting, when I first looked at it with my Sharingans the amount of chakra that is concentrated in that made me gag. Well, besides that sphere, training and 'studying' has been doing great. Eris has reached a rank between Advanced and Saint Rank or as I like like to call it: Master Rank. As for me and Ru. Well, for me, I've been still training Eris and sparring with Glislaine. And for my Sharingan, I've been working on my Mangekyou Sharingan or MS for short. I figured out that my MS ability in my right eye has the ability to cast a genjutsu like Itachi's Tsukuyomi but not at the level of Madara's. Well besides all that, today is my and Ru's birthday! I wonder what I'll get. Anyway, I'm going to act clueless and let them do their preparations, if they'll even do that. '*sigh* It's been 10 years huh? 10 years of being isekai'd to this world.'

"Hey, Ru."

Ru: "Yeah?".

"Do you know what day it is?"

Ru: "Ummm... A Wednesday?".

"Yea. But also what?"

Ru: "Umm... Oh, our birthdays!".

"Yep. So, what do you want? And I swear if it's a pair of panties, I'm going to cast the Tsukuyomi on you."

Ru: "N-no thanks! Well, I do want to see Mom and Paul again. What about you?".

"Uchihas. I want a pair of Uchiha eyes. But also, see Sylph again."

Ru: "In love are we?~".

"Shut it. What do you know about love anyway? Even my anti-horny lessons aren't doing the trick anymore."

Ghislaine: "You two know that I'm here right?".

"Huh?". We say at the same time.

"Oh. Sorry. Anyway, I'm hungry. Let's head to the kitchen."

Ru: "Now that you mention it. I am getting a but hungry."

Glislaine tenses a little and blocks our way to the door.

Glislaine: "Wait! W-we can talk more about other things, right?".

Ru: "Well, I don't mind. This is the perfect opportunity to show you something."

Ru gets off the chair and goes to his table of figurines. He grabs the one that looks identical to her and shows it. Glislaine walks away from the door and goes to Ru.

Glislaine: "Oh. Is that me? Wait a minute, it's missing my tail."

'This is the perfect opportunity to get some food.' I quickly leave the room without alerting Glislaine. As I walked to the kitchen for food, one of the maids were talking about us.

Maid1: "Do you think Master Furn and Master Rudeus will like their 10th birthday?".

Maid2: "Its hard to say. It won't be as big as Lady's Eris's but we should at least make it look as glamorous."

Maid1: "Well lets hope that they'll like it. Even if we can't reveal to the public or to the nobles about their Greyrat heritage."

'Oh? It seems that our connection to Paul is... bad, so to say. Not that I care.' I quickly went back to the room and acted as I never left and casually eating an apple.

*Knock*

*Knock*

Maid33-x4-99: "Excuse me, Master Rudeus, Master Furn. We request your presence at the-".
The maid what she was gonna say, as she saw Ru touch Glislaine's muscular ass.

"*ahem* We'll be there. Thank you for notifying us."
As the maid left the room, I paid no attention to what Ru was doing. As I know that whatever I do is in vain.

"Come on. Let's go to the living room."

(A few moments later)

Everyone: "Rudeus! Furn! Happy tenth birthday!". They all start clapping.

Eris: "Rudeus, Master *reveals a banquet of flowers* happy birthday!".

"Thanks. To be honest, I never expected this. Since at first, we were unwelcomed by the majority of you. But this surprise party, it... does put a smile on my face."

Ru: "I would also like to thank you all. I also felt that we wouldn't get this surprise. But I'm had we did. *acts* I... I never thought that... I thought you guys hated, if not disliked me. B-but nonetheless I tha-".

Sauros, Eris's grandfather cried out some... good? Comment?

Sauros: "I'll murder Pilemon and put one of these kids in charge!".

Phillip tackles his father-in-law and orders the orders to escort him out.

Eris: "E-eh... Forget about my Grandfather. I've got a surprise for you both!".

"A surprise?". We said.

"I thought this was the surprise?".

Ru: "Oh! Could it be that Father and the others are here?".

Eris: "Uh, well... We did invite your family, but monsters have been acting up and they couldn't make it."

Ru: "I see... That's a shame."

Then Eris's mother quickly walked to us and hugged the two of us.

'Uh... What? I thought that she hated us?'.

Hilda: "Rudeus! Furn! You're both our childern! I'll adopt you. Wait, no! Eris you can marry one of
them!".

Eris: "M-mother?!".

'Uhh... What is happening?'.

Hilda: "What? Are they not good enough for you?!"

Eris: "Both of them are only 10!"

Hilda: "Age is just a number! You need to be more feminine and-".

2 guards come and drag her as they did to Sauros.

"*ahem* So... What is the surprise that you mentioned?".

Eris: "Right. *ahem* *snaps fingers* Alphonse! Please give them their presents!".

I'm given some kind of sword encased in cloth. While, Ru is given a staff.

Alphonse: "These weapons are made from the finest materials from around the world. The names of your weapons respectively are "Masamune" and "Diamond Core".