Separation

[Furn's pov]

*gasp*

"Brother!" 

I assume Ru, who came to my laid body on the ground and helped me get up.

'He looks different and powerful. Is this what DIO meant?'

"Brother! I thought you died?!" Ru said, checking on me for any injuries on my body. "How? How are you alive?" 

"TL;DR, I cast tsukuyomi on you and on Orsted," I said.  "But I did meet the man-god, which is surprising but hilarious!" 

"You met Hitogami?" Ru asked looking away for a second he sighed. "Then you know of... Well, it doesn't matter anymore." 

I raised my eyebrow at what he meant. Did the man-god give him a mission? Well, that does explain the reason Orsted hates Ru, considering he is a god too. A conflict of interest then? Questions suck when there are no answers to them.

"It is... nice that you're not dead." A voice spoke to us. 

"Orsted. You look miserable." I joked.

Groaning, Orsted ignores my joke and asks me, "I'm presuming you did plan this then?" I nod to his question. With a sigh, he rubs his head. "I can already tell you are going to change a bunch of consistencies that were meant to be." 

"To you, it may seem that way. But you traveled through timelines so in a sense you're lumped in with me in that part." I stated, applying his logic to my response. "Then again, I assume this is a unique timeline." 

"There's no point getting deep into it," Orsted says. Looking around he finds his companion and lifts her up. "For now, it looks like we're on the same side. I'm sure we will meet again in the future." 

"Sure... Just remember what I said in the other timeline." I waved while he walked away in the direction he went. 

"Furn... I don't feel so g-" With a thud, Ru falls to the ground. Carrying him over my back I went to where Kurama's chakra is located. 

Timeskip brought to you by: 

"I see. But why did you do it?" Kurama asked me. 

"It was the only way. The alternative was to let myself die for real or do an Itachi..." I answered. 

Kurama grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me. "Why would you consider those options?! If you die, I die! And I don't want to die leaving Steak'n'fries alone!"

"Man you really love her huh?" I teased. "If she's so precious to you just tell her. The worst she can say no." 

"I- I- I. Shut up!" Kurama punched me on the side of my head. Looking away from me, Kurama has a mad blush on his face."I'll tell her eventually. Besides that, the presence I felt from before was from your brother right?"