The Start of an Adventure

Furn's pov

"Y-your kidding r-right?".

???: "Why would I kid about my name? Wasn't it you who asked for it?".

"B-but I saw you die! After all those years I see you now but as a God. Why?!".

???: "I didn't have a choice, Fu- Yamaki. You remember that name right? If you had been there you would've done the same choice. No matter, our time was overextended. Goodbye."

I just turned around and waited for K̴̘̙̣̥͔̻̩̱͋̄́̈͊͠y̷̨͖̲̮̞̜̲͈̫͎̬̟̬̋̍͆̊̐́̾͗͠o̶̞̞͙̦͉͙̩̲̼̜̍̈́̇̌̆̄s̵̡̛͖̲͙̟̝̏̌̀͗̆̀̎̎͐̆̓͜͜ę̷̤͖̰̹͗̀i̶̧͖̝͖̬͕͇̣̼̩̠̘̝̭͛̋̒̈́̅̈͌̇̋͘͠ to return me to the real world.

???: "it... Kt... KIT!".

"Argh... "

Kurama: "Good, you're alive. You had a bit worried there, kit."

"That's good I didn't die. *sigh* Hey, Kurama could I be left alone for a bit?"

Kurama: "Sure kit."

I began walking out of the now-known cave that Annyah has shown through her entrance.

'How is this possible?! I saw K̴̤̺̤̩̾̆͝ͅy̸̞̰̪̎̄͑ơ̸̤͂̇s̵̩̼̗̪̈́̈e̴̱̺̮̾̽̌̒̓͠i̵̢̨͂̆͆́ die in that accident. Her body there, her death seen, and her funeral done. Maybe it's her soul? Like me? *sigh* The more I think the more I feel pain.' By the time I finished my thoughts, I saw sensei sitting down.

"Sensei."

Chitose: "Furn. I assume it's done?".

"Yes... I don't know how to say this but I think it's time that I leave. I... When I was using Sage mode during training, I sensed a particular emotion that I know too well and know who it belongs to."

Chitose: "I see. But you haven't mastered the Nine-tails form nor the Ei- Six Gates."

"It's fine, sensei. I'm sure I can master them along the way. I will visit after some time, after all, I can't just come here once and not return after some time."

Chitose: "Hahahhah. I hope so. Will then, before you leave let me give you a gift."

"What would the gift be?"

Chitose: "Don't worry about it. Come to me 'throne' tomorrow and I'll give you your gift. I'm sure you'll be surprised. Hahaa".

"Um... Ok"

(Tomorrow)

"Why are you two here?".

Darel: "The Elder said we were given a promotion."

"That's very good." I said giving them a thumbs up.

Darel: "Y-yea, I know."

Gen: "In Darel's language that means he appreciates the support."

"I guess, he's a tsundere."

Darel: "I'm not a- I just express myself differently."

Gen: "Right, Darel. Keep telling yourself that."

Darel: "Whatever. We're here." He said as we all stopped at the entrance, calming ourselves.

"Alright, let's go in."

Gen & Darel: "Agreed."

As we opened the door to meet sensei we all saw that many people and guards were occupying the throne room. Everyone had their eyes on us as we walked towards sensei.

Chitose: "Furn, I believe it's time that I give you your gift. The gift will it also involve Darel and Gen... *ahem* Darel and Gen your promotion will be going with Furn to reconnect with his brother. Furn, your gift is Darel and Gen going with you."

Furn, Darel and Gen: 

"I'm sorry, what?!"

Chitose: "That your gift is Dare-"

"No, no I get that. But what I don't get is why?"

Chitose: "Simple to help you."

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything but they would just slow me down." I said as Deral and Gen yelled in the background.

Chitose: "You're taking them. That's that. So when are you leaving?".

"*sigh* When you were supposed to give me my 'gift' that I received. I guess its doable to take them with me."

Chitose: "Good, now have fun in your journey."

"*sigh* Sure thing sensei. Come on you two we're leaving."

Darel & Gen: "Riiight."

(20 minutes later)

"Got everything you need?".

Darel and Gen gave a nod, signifying that they're ready but Gen looked a bit nervous.

"Nervous, Gen?".

Gen: "Well... How will we know where to go? We don't have a clue about which direction we should go. Hell I don't even-".

"It's alright. I know where to go."

Gen: "How can you be so sure?"

"'cause I have Sage mode. It lets me sense emotions to the people I see and sense charka around me and far from me."

Gen: "Chakra... Isn't that the type of magic the Elder uses?... Wait... YOU USE IT TOO?!"

"Yea, I do. I used it when we first battled that giant worm back when I was being dragged by you guys."

Gen: "Hehe. Sorry about that."

"No worries. Well, shall we start our journey? Oh, and it's this way *points*".

________________________________________

Fun fact: this has been in the drafts for about 3 months (I think). So imma just release this.

Meme: