A New Place

[Furn's POV]

To say a lot of time is spent in this forsaken cold place is an understatement.

Days turned into weeks that lasted months.

Want a rundown? Here's what happened: Ru has a girlfriend now... guess who it is... Correct! The other blonde haired in our group - Sara of all people! And besides that, Ru has been on a mission to get information no matter how ridiculous it may sound to learn about the people who got teleported.

And me? Well, I trained due to Kurama's instance. 

"Furn! Furn! Furn! Furn!" 

A feminine voice calls out for me in the streets. Looking to my right, I catch Sara and Ru holding hands... The only thing to happen that curbed Ru's horny addition.

"Sup." I merely answered. "What happened?"

"Nothing much just wanted to say hi." Sara smiled at me. 

"Thats... nice," I replied with a pause. "Besides saying hi to me, is that all?"

"Well yes. Unless you want to go on quests with us and the group?" Sara gripped Ru's hand tighter and pulled him closer to her. 

I already hate everything... Oh god, I'm becoming Sasuke. That better be because I have his Sharingan or being an Uchiha.

"Sure. I've been meaning to see the results of my training." I nodded. "Though having you two on the scene complicates that. You should know right, Ru?"

Looking at my twin, who bears no resembles me or I to him, he looks at me stretching his head with his unoccupied arm. Ru gives off a dry laugh. 

"In that case, why not spar with me? I'm adequate enough to handle some level of your power. Completing against you is fun at times. Now I get why Eris always wanted to challenge you despite losing all the time." Ru chuckles.

"Oh please," I smirk. "You can only handle my charka and 3 of my divine rules. My power is out of your league and everyone else's."

"Except them." Ru shrugged. 

I sigh knowing what he meant. "Right."

Sara, who seemed lost in our own little conversation, clapped her hands together. "Don't do that. I already had a headache seeing the level of power you two possess and it still leaves me with a headache thinking about it."

"You aren't the first." We both said at the same time. 

"Right." Sara placed her hand on her forehead. "But your answer is no though?"

"If Ru doesn't back out of his suggestion," I stated.

All eyes are on Ru as he made the hardest choice of his life: Me or his girlfriend.

"I uh... choose my bro--" Sliding his view between Sara's eyes and mine, he noticed Sara's being more pick-me-or-else vibe. "Actually Sara. Y-yea. I choose you." Ru muttered a few times to say his answer.

"Fine by me." I shrugged. "Just don't do you know. Or I'll burn you." 

"H-hai!" Ru quickly made his way to Sara. Walking away from me as fast as he could to make Sara go. I do wonder if he will ever do it?

[Timeskip!]

Being here at the inn is relaxing. The view from this place is good too. Wish the others were here with us but seeing as all of them chose their respective paths to grow stronger is nice as well if I ever meet them in the near future.

'Fun fact. You can live for basically half a millennium.' Kurama chimed in my mind.

Rolling my eyes from Kurama's sudden voice and fact I respond back. "Right. Thanks for giving me a life crisis out of nowhere."