THE TORN

Furn's pov

*Raaawwwwrrr*

Gen: "We're getting closer."

"And what exactly is that thing?" 

Gen: "It's simple. It's a Torn; a magical manifestation of in-pending doom. Usually, they are hunters of those whose death are near in battle or those who defy death.  That's how they're said in legends or through oral descriptions."

"And we can kill that... Torn right?"

Gen: "With fire or light magic. Or anything it is opposite of. I don't know if your chakra can damage-". 

???: "H-help me! M-m-m-m-m-" 

I slapped the guy that ran in our direction. 

"Calm down and tell us what happened." 

???: "R-right. That... That thing attacked us when Termet was battling a Djöfull and then suddenly a fuking Torn appeared out of nowhere and attacked us!" 

"How many people are in your group?" 

???: "Five. Me, Gaina, Termen, Rose and Oman. They are fighting the Torn along with a guy with gauntlets."

Gen: "*whispers* Darel..."  

"Take us to them."

The guy looked at me as if I was a madman and then looked at Gen was just nodded. 

???: "You... Have a death wish don't you?"

Gen: "You'll get used to it after days of traveling with him." 

???: "*mutters* Idiots but that's good..."

'I'll pretend I didn't hear that.'

"So, you're going to take us there or not?"

???: "Y-yes. Of course."

(3 minutes later)

???: "It's just at this corner..."

Once we made it to the corner there was... A. Lot. Of. Blood. 

Gen: "Oh Gods. I think I'm going to puke!" 

"Where's Darel and the others?" I said as I began to look around for figures. But the entire room is empty... well besides the blood of course. 

*Crack* *Crack* 

*Rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrr*

T̵̳͉͕̂̿̒͝o̵̪̓̄̈́r̵̞͔̝̝͗n̶͔̮̍́́ : "DEFIER!!!"

A black and bony arm came out of the rift, heading towards me. I dodged out of the way and avoided the grab. 

T̵̳͉͕̂̿̒͝o̵̪̓̄̈́r̵̞͔̝̝͗n̶͔̮̍́́ : "ThE DeFIeR WilL Die TodAY!!!"