The Elder's Training - Part 2

Wow... It's almost been a month since this was updated. I'm sorry. Btw this chapter will give summaries for each month of Furn's training.

_____________________________________

Furn's POV

"*gasp*".

???: "I see that you're up. Good." Said a calm yet commanding voice.

"Yuudai-Sensei! Wha- What happened to me?". I said with confusion and curiosity.

Chitose: "You were brought out from Kurama's 'den', if you can even call it that. Now if that's all the questions you have let us start your training."

"But what was that? It felt like I was being dragged here by tons of hands."

Chitose: "That would be because of the seal put in place by me." 

"Makes sense. You're trying to protect Kurama, right?".

Chitose: "Correct. Now, let's commence your 6-month training. It will be brutal, you will be wishing death would come." He said in a serious tone.

"*gulp* Y-yes Yuudai-Sensei."

Chitose: "First, we'll start with the Rasengan, secondly, Sage mode, after that the Eight Gates, and finally Kenjustu."

"What about my Susanoo? Kurama said I have to learn that."

Chitose: "You'll have to learn that yourself. Oh, and before I forget we still haven't done the test to determine your rank."

"I'm fine with that."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I'M NOT FINE WITH THIS!!!'. Shit. Right now I'm going against a very powerful opponent- Darel; his rank is Mid-Jonin. "Chidori!" As I created Chidori, I began moving incredibly fast with hundreds of birds chirping.

Darel: "That trick won't work on me again. Cloud Rush!" Darel casted his own magic and began gaining speed.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Instantaneous!".  'If  I have enough speed I could pierce his skin or at most get his guard down.'

Darel: "W-what?! Where did he go?" He said stopping his speed and looking around.

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru". I said behind Darel.

Darel: "N-nani?!"

"Dual Chidori!" I said as both of my hands are holding Chidori making me faster, almost to the point of accidentally impaling Darel through his heart.

Chitose: "That's enough..."

"Yuudai-Sensei!". 

Chitose: "Furn, if you would've continued your attack Darel would've died, you need to gain mastery over your skills. And you, Darel, you let your guard down you could've intercepted that attack if your guard was still up."

Furn/Darel: "Sorry Sensei!/Yes Elder!"

Chitose: "Well at least now we know where you rank, Furn. Let's start your training."

(Week 1 of month 1 of training)

Chitose: "Concentrate on the ball, rotate your Chakra in its natural direction"

"I'm trying. *pop* Oh, come on!"

Chitose: "Again". He said throwing me a water balloon.

(Week 3 of 1 month)