Forced Moving

([07.02.23/03.07.23] Has been re-formated for your eyes :))

Slyphiette: "You both have been acting weird lately."

"We get that a lot. So it's not really weird if it's beginning to be seen as normal."

Slyphiette: "Thats not what I meant. I meant to say was you look down."

"Well for me, I've been stuck in my fire and lighting magic. As for my sword it's already to Dad's level."

Ru: "For me, I haven't made any progress in my magic or swordsmenship."

Slyphette: "But both of you are amazing."

"That's true but that's because we're children."

Sylphiette: "So does that mean that your leaving?".

"Maybe."

Ru: "There really isn't much to do here. Besides living a peaceful life."

Suddenly Sylphy tackles us.

Sylphiette: "No, don't! D-don't! Don't go anywhere. Y-you both have been s-so kind to me!" She said crying.

I tense up. 'Too close'. "Look. I get it but we have no power over what our parents decide. So, instead, we promise that we'll come back." I said while me and Ru patted her head.

Sometime later

Dad: "Oh, it seems you two are still awake. That's good, 'cause there's a letter for you two."

"Huh? By who?".

Ru: "Let me read it!". Ru snatches the letter and brings it to the table in between our beds.

Dear Rudeus and Furn,

How have you been? It's been 2 years since we parted ways. How time flies. I am currently staying in the Shirone Kingdom. I've been hired as the 7th prince's tutor. His highness is a lot like you, Rudeus. He learns magic quickly, although not as quick as you. He also spies on me when I'm changing and steals my panties just like you. They do say great men have great lists. Oh, yes, I finally succeeded in mastering King-class water magic. I thought I'd reached my limit, but I just need to try harder. I suppose you and Furn may have mastered Emperor-class magic by now. I'm excited, and a little scared to see you two again. I'll work hard to keep up with you two. I doubt I need to worry, but if you're struggling with magic, please seek admission to Ranoa Magic University, which I told you about. Goodbye. I'll write to you again.

- Roxy

"Master." Me and Ruedus said.

Dad: "Wow. That's impressive that Roxy mastered King-class magic."

Rudues: "It's impressive?".

Dad: "Yep! You could count all King-class magicians with 1 hand. Also, what's this about stealing her panties?".

Ru: "I- Fu- It-. *sigh* Yes, I stole some her panties when she taught me. IM SORRY!"

Dad: "It's fine. Besides your becoming a bit more like your old man."

'Why are you encouraging him?!'

The next day at the dinner table

Ru: "Father, may I make a reasonable request?".

Dad: "Nope."

Mom: "Go ahead, Rudy. Ask for anything. I'm sure your father will make it happen."

Lilia: "This is a test of your dignity and resourcefulness, My lord."