A Misunderstanding

Furn's pov

"Gen..."

Coming out of the portal I made from Spirit Blade (forgot to say it creates that.), I found Gen in a room looking after Darel.

Gen: "AAAAAHHHHHHaaaahhh... Oh it's you."

"Yeah. So how's the situation?"

Gen says nothing. His eyes looking ready to cry.

"I... I see. Can I try?"

Gen slowly looks at me...

Gen: "Y-yea. And if that doesn't work then... I know of one method but... I'll tell you later when it comes."

I nod, walking towards Darel.

'Kurama can you transfer a cloak to Darel?'

Kurama: 'Sorry kit but that won't be possible. The guy there has 'mana', a type of energy very different to chakra. Any foreign power in that guy's body will cause more harm than good.'

'Damn it... What about that healing thing with chakra? It will just speed up the cellular process.'

Kurama: 'I don't know if that will work. Most medical ninjutsu require chakra and you haven't learned such a technique.'

'Fuck...'

"Sorry Gen. I guess I can't help. Charkha is a very different type of... 'magic'."

Gen looked down. Then looked up in determination.

Gen: "I... Furn, wait here."

Gen leaves the room, shaken but resolved. After waiting around for 3 minutes Gen came in with Elyn.

Gen: "Furn. Maybe I should've consulted with you but I made this decision for myself. Elyn will heal Darel... But at a cost..."

I raise my eyebrow at this and look at Elyn.

"What does he mean by that? I want you to explain."

I extort little pressure onto Elyn might her sweat a bit.

Elyn: "Well I can heal Darel there for a cost if you know what I'm saying~."

"That still doesn't explain the cost."

'Curse you Ru! I'm having improper thought now!'

Elyn: "His lifespan~! I am a Reaper after all. One of--!"

I quickly unsheathe my blade and aim it next to her neck. Prompting Gen to be shock along with Elyn.

"Did Hades send you? Are you here to finish what Thanatos didn't? Tell me."

I slide my blade closer to her neck revealing blood.

Elyn: "H-Hades??? I don't know who that is. Or that Thanatos guy!"

"Lying won't help the situation, women."

Gen snapping out of his shock yells.

Gen: "FURN! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Gen. Stay out of this."

Gen: "NO! EXPLAIN!"

"..."

Elyn: "W-we can talk about this over tea...?"

Furn: