Proving to be a Vessel

This chapter might be really short. Sorry.

________________________________________

Furn's POV

"Nice to see you again Kurama." I greeted Kurama.

Kurama: "I assume that you've managed to the techniques I asked you to do?"

"Yep and I've also learned other techniques. But with my training now done can I be your Jinchuriki?".

Kurama: "Impressive. But that was just a ruse. My real intention was for you to learn these techniques and then fight me. By fighting me, it'll determine whether you are worthy of being my Jinchuriki."

"Yea, I had a feeling that would've been too good to be true. So... Do we start now?".

Kurama: "From the moment you walked in here we've already begun." He said as my surroundings changed to me being trapped in a tree.

"Nani?!".

Kurama: "*snort* Getting caught by a simple genjutsu how pathetic. Disgracing the Uchiha Clan."

"Tch. I'll show you! Lighting Style: Rasori!". I said as I moved my hand at the tree trapping me causing an explosion. "Sage Art: Dual Big Rasengan!"

Kurama: "Tailed Beast Bomb!" He said while his tails moved towards me.

'Shit... Wait a minute.' "First gate of opening, open!". As I activated the first gate I was able to avoid Kurama's tails and miss the Tailed Beast Bomb but my Rasengans had to be throwed.

Kurama: "Impressive but not good enough." He said as his tails continued to follow me.

"Multi-Elemental Clone Jutsu! Good luck finding who's me!".

Clone 1 to 20: "Sage Art: Dual Rasengan Barrage!".

Kurama: "Tailed Bea-".

"Susanoo!" 

'What the- This is Sasuke's Susanoo

'What the- This is Sasuke's Susanoo. Why-'.

Kurama: "I know that Susanoo. But how do you have it?".

"I... don't know either." I lied. I know why I have Sasuke's Susanoo. That goddess probably didn't change it.

Kurama: "Let's stop. Fighting that does not give me good times and knowing you for only 10 minutes gives me the impression you experiment too much. I bet that Susanoo is stronger than that Uchiha brat."

"Really?! *sigh* Then am I worthy of being your Jinchuriki?".

Kurama: "Yes. Though the process will be a bit painful. Are you still in?".

"Yea. It's better than you being stuck here or worse used as a weapon after Sensei's death."

Kurama gives a small smile and puffs.

Kurama: "Heh. You remind me a bit of Naruto. Now the process of being a Jinchuriki is often done once you're a child to get used to us Tailed Beasts. But in your case, you're older and could have the risk of death while trying to seal me in you. But there is still one method no village has ever used, and that is absorbing my chakra and condensing it somewhere in the brain or stomach."