The Labyrinth Town

Furn's pov

"Huh... Interesting."

Gen: "Right? This place is known to forge strong individuals from all over the world. Me and Darel used to come here when we were kids. Fun times."  

Darel: "For you, at least. I still have PTSD from this shit... Furn, you sure we're heading in the right direction?"

"Positive. So do one of you know of an inn?".  

Gen: "Well... It's not necessarily an inn but... *looks at Darel*".

Darel: "No! We are not going back there again you smart asshole! I swear if we go-"

(Timeskip brought to you by screams)

Darel: "You smart, moronic, bitch asshole!!!"

"Calm down, Darel. Why do you hate this place so much?".

Darel: "'Cause of that cu-"

Darel's sentence was cut short when a water whip came smacking over his head with an attractive lady coming out of the door.

???: "Ara ara... Darel, you shouldn't talk to a lady like me like that."

(You can choose to remove the spear and shield)

Darel: "Fuck you too."

???: "Gen! How good it is to see you again! Tell me how's Chitose-san doing?" The lady said while pressing Gen's face onto her chest... Lucky bast- Ah shit I think Ru is rubbing off me...

"Miss. Are the owner of this... Is this an inn?" I asked the lady.

???: "Why of course I am. And who might you be, pretty boy?"

"Name's Furn Uchiha. We're traveling to go to the Central continent we'll be staying here for 3 to 4 nights."

???: "Ara ara. What a lovely name. Since you're cute, I'll let you 3 stay here for that amount of time. Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Elyn Mortem, one of the last 8 Reapers!"

"What do you-"

Gen: "A-anyways, thanks for letting us stay for free, Elyn-sama." 

Elyn: "No problem boys! Have fun in town!" She yelled as Gen dragged me out somewhere in town.

"Oi, Gen where are you dragging me to?" 

Gen: "To the labyrinth of course!" 

I responded with a raised eyebrow.

Gen: "You... We heard your conversation with Elder a few months ago. You want to reunite with your family right? So why not make you stronger and in the long run us too!" 

"I mean I- You know what? Sure. Maybe a bit of training won't hurt." 

Darel: "We're here..." He said with a serious face.