Kurama's Desire

Furn's pov

???: "Are you the brother of Rudeus?" A guy, with animal ears and a slight resemblance to Ghislaine said.

"Depends. Who are you?" 

'This beastman came running towards me. I felt bloodlust and... rage? Yet when he stopped to ask that question the bloodlust and rage left.'

Kurama: "Interesting. . ."

'Know something?'

Kurama: "No but seeing a human with animalistic features is new to me."

'But didn't Naruto have-' My conversation got interrupted by the guy answering my question.

???: "I forgot humans greet each other with names. My name is Gyes. Brother of Ghislaine and Chief of this village."

"Name's Furn. And as you presume I am Ru's brother. Well, his twin to be exact. Tell me did he come before? I've been searching for him recently."

Gyes: "Yes, Rudeus has been here but that was a few days ago. He told me if I were to ever encounter you or my sister to tell you he headed south to a human nation."

"I see. Thats good to hear. Then I should be on my way, I have to reunite with him after months of finding my way here."

Kurama: "Kit, why not stay here a bit? I'm curious about these animalistic humans.'

'Huh? Really?'

Kurama: "I sense a powerful beast in these woods. I wonder if that is the cause of the animal features the one in front of you has."

'*sigh* And there's no way to change your focus on that?'

Kurama: "No."

I mentally sigh again. Scratching the back of my head I talk to Gyes.

"Can I stay here a while? I sense a powerful creature in these woods. I'm curious about that."

Gyes: "I believe you're referring to the Holy Beast of the village. Your brother somehow tamed our Holiness, I'm sure when he senses you near he'll recognize you as having a similar scent to Rudeus." 

"Interesting. Ah, now that I think about it. Who else is with Ru?"

Gyes: "I'm not sure whether you know them or not but your brot-"

???: "PAPA! I BROUGHT SOME PEOPLE!" 

I raise my eyebrow and look back at Gyes.

Gyes: "It was a precatuion. You appeared out of nowhere. But now that I know who you are. There's no need for a fight." 

"Thats good to know. So, about me staying here for a while..." 

Gyes: "I have to talk to the Elder about that. But for now, you travel with us there."

Kurama: "Kit, look. More of them. I wonder if I can. . . Very interesting."

'Kurama wtf are you on about? What are you trying to accomplish in this place?' I get no response to my question. 'Fine. Keep it to yourself.'

(5 minutes later)

???: "Ne-ne! Meow you a human, mister?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked the child.

???: "Nya smells strong. Nya Stronger than any human."

"I smell strong? I guess I do. But I'm not. There are more powerful individuals than me in this world."

???: "Nya not talking about out but in."

"In?" I asked in confusion.

???: "Nya senses something stronger like Holy-kun in nya's body." She says, staring at my chest.