Lilia and Aisha - Part 2

Furn's pov

"My name is Aisha." The now-known girl says. "May I know the names of the ones that saved me?" 

"Sure. The name's Fu-?!" As I was going to say my name, Ru covered my mouth and looked at me with pleading eyes. 

'*sigh* I'll play along.' I mentally stated which Ru can understand through my eyes.

Ru still covering my mouth talks: "My name is Kabā. And this here is..." 

Removing Ru's hand from my mouth I introduce myself with a fake name. "Name's Itachi. The brother of this idiot." 

"I see. I thank you both for saving me once again." Aisha bows once again. "If I may... Can I ask you a favor?" Aisha asks us shifting herself closer to us.

Looking at Ru, we both nod having the same thought going through our heads. We look at Aisha and nod at her to take her favor.

"You see, my mother. She... She is imprisoned in the castle. I want to send a letter to my father to inform him about the situation!" Aisha with each word tilts forward inching closer to our faces to take this favor of hers. 

'But will Paul actually be able to... No, we're here. We're more than enough to help my little sister.'

"But sending a letter requires money. Do you have such payment?" I asked.

"My mom taught that if a cute girl begged to send a letter to her father then people will do the work for me!" Aisha answered.

'Right. I guess like mother, like daughter...?'

Aisha lowered her head a bit and continued, "Daga, when I try to send this letter through the castle, they won't let me do it. S-so can you please do this for me?"

"What about someone else besides your father?" Ru asked.

"I do have 2 older brothers who I can send a letter to..." Aisha replied with a bit of reluctance. "I don't know if either of them will come for me." 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"Well my mom told me that one of my brothers is a total pervert! She even told me that there is a box she has been taking care of that contains the sacred clothing of a women: panties!!! I can not rely on that brother of mine! But the other from what mom has told is the better of the pervert one! He's so cool and awsome! A true definition and basis of a brother!" Aisha ranted on, unintentionally answering a different topic that put Ru in a very rough spot.

Glancing at Ru, my sharingan flared with high intensity going back and forth to my regular eye color. 

"I see. That is useful information for later..." I murmured. "But that didn't really answer my question though that's not important for now."

"R-right..." Ru stands up with visible sweat forming on his face. "I'm going to rescue your mother and for now it's getting late s-so we should get you a place to stay."

"No worries, I got this." Unsteathing Masamune, I sliced the air and made a portal open. "Go through here and you'll be at the inn we're staying at. If someone asks who you are, just tell them a guy with white hair sent you." 

Aisha starring at the portal, trembles a little. Moving my hand to hair, I tell that it's nothing to be afraid of. 

"If you say so... " Aisha says glancing at me then walking toward the portal. After a few seconds the portal closes, leaving silence to be in its presence. 

"Now then..."