Hades (Interlude)

3rd pov

Sitting on his throne, Hades, the Monarch God of Death and Life. The overseer of all living and dead beings that dare disrupt the cycle of life and death. Lately he has been irritated by the lack of progress his subordinates have been tasked to do.

All because of a thorn on his side that that bitch of a "Monarch God" did. The pact between the 3 Monarchs were to be agreed upon damnit! Not a simple treaty that would let each Monarch do whatever the hell they wanted to do! There needed to be a order to things just like in life!

If it wasn't for Maker he would've solved the issue long ago, hell he would've killed the new Monarch God of souls!

"Blasted darkness..."

Tapping his finger onto the handle of his throne, Hades looked into his magic that has been spying on Furn.

"Another one failed. Pathetic."

The recent end to the battle between Gelios and Furn had ended. Gelios was one subject of his that showed potential but his ego and... weird ways of saying things caused his downfall. Despite that the intention to kill Furn was there but just like Thanatos, he thought the battle would end in mere moments.

Furn... He is favored by Kyosei no that is too little of a word to give. Furn is loved by Kyosei, before she became what she is now, the first thing she does is cause a fucking disruption in the natural order of things! How dare she?!

Calming himself down, Hades stood up for his throne.

"Hex, Quiet!" 

Hades' voice boomed the entire castle. His call for Hex, his right-hand women and Quiet, his most powerful subject.

A cloud of black shapes the throne room to encompass Hex and Quiet's body.

"My lord."

"Lord Hades"

Both kneeled and greeted Hades with grace and obedience.

"Hex, Quiet. Give me ideas."

Hex looks at Quiet, who shrugs in response of her looking at him.

Hex raised her head, "My lord, is it because of the Defier?"

Hades sighed, "You are correct, Hex. I need ideas on how to kill the bastard. Clearly, sending Thorns from Tartarus isn't working."

"My lord, but they were just two encounters-"

Hades glared deep into Hex's soul, "Did I ask for your opinion on that? I asked for ideas not excuses."

Hex lowers her head immediately, "O-of course my lord. Forgive me."

Quiet speaks up, "If I may, Lord Hades." Quiet glances at Hex who is sweating profusely.

"Speak Quiet."

"As you know, the Defier is blessed by the Monarch God of souls. She is giving him all the resources she has to him that would normally need approval from the All-father."

"Get to the point, Quiet"

"Y-yes Lord Hades. To say the least. Why don't we capture someone precious from the Defier that it will make him come to us to kill him."

Quiet's suggestion sounded good but there is one major flaw. For what purpose is there to keep hostage some cycle-abiding beings? Maybe the other Defier but his being is governed by Maker, the Monarch God of Time and Space. There is that girl too but she too is being governed by Maker...

"There is one person who I recommend Lord Hades." Quiet's voice stopped Hades' thoughts from the indecision he has.

"Eris. Currently, the owner of the Roséll the Inferno. Though she is of no threat to us for the time being. She does possess-".

"I approve. If it means sacrificing a ounce of my beliefs to rid the ache of my beliefs then so be it..."

Hades turns around and sits on his throne once again.

"Bring her to me when you think it's appropriate. And then we shall settle the thorn on our side once and for all. You are dismissed."

Hex and Quiet leave the throne room, leaving Hades alone but with his thoughts.

"Darkness!"

Slamming his fist onto the handle, Hades rests his head on his hand.

"Perhaps I have been too lenient on my end but no more."

His eyes begin to burn a purple hue. Leaving trails of power beyond his realm.

"I will chip off the thorns of the rose and make it beautiful once again."

~scene change~

Darkness lays everywhere. Even in uncertain death shall one reign supreme again. Death is but a feeling and concept that covers it's true meaning. Its own meaning is to see what the other side is and strive for to never see it again. That is...

"My mission. I have seen Death once again. The reminder of it's meaning now haunt me again. I shall grow more powerful. I will have my revenge. Just you wait, Defier."

________________________________

My honest reaction: