A Mission

Furn's Pov

"*gasp* I-I died, didn't I? *sigh*". I looked around my surroundings and noted that I was in an endless space of white. Like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from DBZ. I also noted that I'm in my old body, it's nostalgic, the basic black hair, the scars I've gotten when trying to protect him from those assholes.

???: "Hi HI!". Said an unknown voice.

I looked up from my hands and saw a figure. "Who are you? A god?".

???: "Close guess. But I'm a multi-dimensional God. I oversee many realities like this one."

"M'kay. So, I'm I here cause I died? Or is it because I'm special that a multi-dimensional God is here to see me?".

???: "You're half correct. You're not here cause you died. But because you're special. I put you in this world because someone else is here, say... a friend. But, thats-".

"He's here! In this world?! Where?!".

???: "Now, now. As to what I was saying. You're here because I have a warning for you."

"What kind? Actually, scratch that, why me?".

???: "Very simple. You're smart, even though you don't like showing at times you are best suited for this world. Anyway, my warning is to beware the Gods and their champions of this world. They are powerful. Not even your MS will be able to help you."

"I know that. This world has magic while I possess Chakra, two very different energies. My Tsukuyomi can only do damage to the soul and to their psyche. I need to do physical damage as well or have a good defense in my battles."

???: "I can help with that. I can give you the EMS (Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan) of an Uchiha. I know that your MS can blind you by overuse or why not overcome that effect and make you stronger?"

"If that's the case, then give me Sasuke's eyes."

???: "Ohhh. May I know why?".

"Well first, if I have Sasuke's eyes I can cast Amaterasu, and if I have later unlock his Rinnegan with the 6 tomoe, if that's possible I would be able to switch places with anyone and/or anything. And upon other things that are too op." As I finished my reason, the God nodded and looked satisfied with my explanation.

???: "I see. I see. Then, I shall give you the eyes. *snap*. There. When you return back to Furn's body you will have access to Sasuke's EMS, though the pattern will be different as well as your Susanoo will be different."

"Thank you. Oh, I've been meaning to ask what happened to be during that explosion?".

???: "Well, for starters you're teleported to an unknown location and being dragged by some sand tribesmen. So, once you wake up don't engage in combat with them, they will help you go to your friend or as he's now known as, Rudeus."

"Alright then, so when will I wake up?"

???: "Rrrrrrrright. About now. Cya."

As the white void began to shrink and collapse, I opened my eyes. 'Wait, opened?! Where's blindfold?! Argh, I'll deal with that later.' As to what I use doing, I opened my eyes and saw 2 people(?) dragging me through what I assume is a desert. "Hey, could you have at least carried me?".

Desert Man 1: "Ah, look the human is awake." The one dragging me from my left leg said.

Desert Man 2: "Aye. I wonder what's a human doing here? But we'll ask him once we go to the village." Said the other man dragging me from my right leg.

"Or you could just ask me while dragging me there." 

Desert Man 2: "Oh, you can speak our language, human?"