Fights

Michael:
You would scream and sometimes even throw things. At the moment you guys are fighting Michael would look Scary and stuff but inside he is scared to death of saying something hurtful so it ends up you leaving. at the end of the fight his voice would get shaky and a light sob would escape his mouth making you stop yelling and hug him tightly while you both say sorry to each other.

Ashton:
You guys call each other bad names and keep blaming each other about the stupid thing you guys where fighting about until you have enough and break down in tears. As he sees those pretty tears of yours, he would eventually feel tears brim in his eyes cause he made you cry. He would hug you and apologize over and over again until you calm down and apologize as well.

Luke: Seriously, he is too afraid of hurting you in any possible way so when you're angry at him about something, he would let you yell and scream even hit him until you calm down. When you've finally calmed down, he would wrap his arms around you and kiss your head and apologize about what he did even though he was still confused about the whole thing that just happened.

Calum: When you guys fight, it would start with yelling and chursing until calum have had enough so he pushes you to the nearest wall and starts kissing you roughly.