Ashton short and cute imagine

Finally Ashton was coming home! I've been waiting for five months and he is fi ally coming back! I heard the door open and slam. "Y/N!" He called. I ran to th front door with the biggest smile. "ASHT- oh and who is this little cutie!?" I asked Looking at the little girl. She was so cute! She had brown/blonde curly hair, blue eyes and she was tanned. She was gorgeous. "Hi sweetie, i'm Y/N, Whats your name?" I asked bending down at her level. She shyly hid behind Ashtons leg. "Maddi, i two" she mumled. AWWW SHE IS ADORBLE! "Hi maddi" i smiled. "Awe u mommy? Daddy say my mommy hewe?" She asked. I looked up at ashton. "Ash, did you..adopt her?" I asked. "Yeah...surprise!" He said unsure. I was probably smiling like an asshole but i turned to look at Maddi again amd smiled as i opened my arms. "Baby, i'm your mommy" i smiled. Her face lit up and she ran with her small legs over to me. "Hi mommy" she giggled suddenly not so shy anymore. I laughed and picked her up. "Hi cutie" i said pecked her nose. She made a face and giggled. "Alright go in and wait in the Livingroom alright?" I said and let her down. She nodded and ran off. "Hi ash" i smiled and turned to him. "Hi" he giggled. I laughed and wraped my arms around his neck tightly. "I missed you so much" i said, feeling tears well up, but it was happy tears. "Me too babe me too" he said and hugged me tighter. We pulled back and he pulled me in to a lovley soft kiss. "I love you" i mumled in to the kiss. "I love you to cutie" he said and kept on kissing me. We stood there Making out for a while until i pulled back. "Alright let's go to Maddi, i'm pretty exited to have her now! YAY" i squealed and ran to the Livingroom to play wih her.