Michael cute but short Imagine

"Is'nt it beautiful?" Said i and leaned down and let my head rest on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "What? Cuddling on the floor next to our bed with blankets and pillows to warm us up and at the same time, we are watching the snow fall from the dark and sky full of stars then yes, it is, but it's even more beautiful with you next to me" he said and planted a long kiss on my cheek. I blushed and smiled. "But would it sound weird if i told you that you are gorgeous? Couse baby you are stunning!" I said. He gasped. "Guurl, Thank you but you. Are. Flawl-less." He said and clapped with his hand at every stop after a word and talked with the best "white girl" way. "Oh ma gawd Thank. You." I said in the same way as he did. We started to laugh and we went back to the same position but this time, my head was rested on his chest, his arms wrapped around my body protectivley, his head rested on mines and my body curled up to his body. "How would the sky be without the stars or moon?" He suddenly asked. "Empty" i simply said. "Well remember that, that is exacly how i would be without you" he said. I blushed and burried my face deep in to his chest. "Woah Mike that was really cheesy" i giggled. "No, it was just the truth of my explaination of my words in one sentence baby" he said and kissed my head. "I love you got it?" He said and put his hands on my cheek so we were Looking in to each others eyes. "I love you too" i smiled. He smiled back, showing me his cute cheek bones and lent in. I did too and soon, our lips was pressed togheter. They where like two lost peaces that is made to be togheter forever. I felt the normal butterflies fly around and sparkles exploded. As they say, if you really love someone, you will fall in love with the person. Just that you will fall in love deeper than the ocean will ever get.