Luke requested imagine

Imagine idea by h4h4h4h4h4h4h4h4
enjoy :) btw sorry it's short .. ...
#####

I woke up alone again. Having luke to leave so much is really hard i mean i hardly even see him but I'm proud that he is doing what he loves with his lovely band mates. I got up and changed to a pair of short shorts and a tank top since no one is home I mean Luke won't be home in like 8 hours. I pulled my hair in a bun and then went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and pee. I then went for some breakfast. After breakfast I decided to do my homework.

After what if felt like hours of sitting and doing homework I decided to put some music on. I started tapping my foot to the beat until I went crazy, laughing and having fun as the music played in the background. I didn't even realize Luke coming in until I saw a tall figure dancing with me. I stopped the music and tried to hide my self I mean I was basically half naked!! "Why are you home early!?" I said and tried to run to change but he caught my arm and pulled me to his chest. "Don't, you look adorable in these plus I'm your boyfriend, you shouldn't be embarrassed dressing like that around me EVEN if you're a good innocent girl" he smirked. I blushed and hid my face down his chest. He laughed and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"I love you my good girl that actually got caught" I giggled and slapped his chest. " I love you too idiot."