5sosprefs//How you met

Luke:

"Y/B/N!!!" You yelled. "WHAT?!" She yelled back. "I'M GOING FOR FOOD SHOPPING!" I yelled. "DAMN IT Y/N IM JUST TWO METERS AWAY FROM YOU AND OKAY" she yelled. I giggled. "BYE" i yelled giggly and got out. I took my car and drove to the food market. I got there and began to shop. When i got to the candy place i looked up and saw me and Y/B/N favorite candy. I tried to reach it but i couldnt. I groaned. "Need help?" A voice said. I turned around and saw a tall boy. He Was Pretty good looking. "Uh yeah" i shyly said. He chukuled and gave me the candy bag. I giggled. "Thank you" i smiled. "Anytime" he said. I nodded. "You're pretty" he blurted suddenly out. I blushed. "Uh...thanks...you are pretty handsome looking" i awkwardly said. He giggled. "I know. Thats why I'm asked you if you want to go out with me" he said. "You never asked?" "I did now" he winked. I blushed and bit my lip. "Well...sure" i smiled. "Great uh... I'll pick you up at 6pm?" He asked. I nodded. "Great uh can i get your number?" He asked. I nodded and we swiched Numbers. "See you tonight babe" he smiled and send me a wink. I blushed. "Bye" i softly said. He walked away and i Went to pay. When i Was done i drove home and as soon as i closed the door i put the bags on the kitchen table and well...i started to scream and jump around. "Y/N? What happened?" Y/B/N said coming in to the kitchen. I began to laugh. "What?" She asked. "I. Have. A . DATE!" I squealed. Her eyes Went wide and she began to scream and jump with me and this is how my beautiful relasionship started with Luke.

Ashton:

I Was walking with my little sister down the streets since it Was such a beautiful day. Suddenly i heard two people scream someones name. I looked down at the street and saw a little boy and a little girl standing frozen while their parents stood there with fear. There Was a car just a few meters away so i Let go of my sisters hand and ran over to him but there Was another boy who ran with me. We got in the middle of street, picket Both up and ran across the street as the car speed away. He Held the boys tightly as the little girl cried and the little boy Was shaking in fear in my arms. "Its okay buddy we are safe now" i hushed. The boy looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile and Both walked over to the other side to give the parents their now safe kids. "Oh my god thank you so much!" The mother said crying. "No problem" Both me and the boy said. "What can we di for you Both? I mean

you saved our two kids!" The father said. "Oh nothing, just be safe next time" i smiled. "Yeah, i agree with her" the boy said. The nodded and smiled. "Okay, thank you once again for saving our kids" the mother smiled. We nodded and said our goodbyes. "Y/N!" My little sister shouted crying and ran to me. I picked her up and calmed her down. "Shh..its okay...I'm okay" i said. She calmed down and giggled. "What's so Funny?" I laughed. She pointed behind me. I turned around and saw the boy again. "Uh hi.." I awkwardly said. "Hi uh...um.... I'm Ashton." He said. I giggled. "Y/N" i smiled. "Well Y/N would you like to take a coffe with me sometime?" He asked. "Are you asking me out?" I fake gasped. "Maybe" he giggled. "And who is this cutie?" He asked and tickled Y/S/N. She giggled. "My little sister" i said. Since he Was a few inches taller i had to look up at him. "So what do you say?" He asked looking down at my eyes. We Were in somehow lost in each others eyes. "Yes" i smiled. "Good, so, what do you say if i pick you up today at 5pm for a dinner? But dont dress to fancy just, wear something comfy to be in." He smiled. "Sure" i smiled. I got his number and he got mine. We said our goodbyes and that's how we started our realesionship.

Michael:

"Y/N! COME DOWN HERE" my brother yelled. I groaned and walked with lazy steps down, messy bun, sweets and a baggy t-shirt from Calum. As i got there calum dragged me to the Livingroom. "Y/N, this is my band members and guys this is my little sister Y/N" he said. "Wha?" I said but the colourful haired boy cut me Off. "HI IM MICHAEL." He said loudly. "Uh.." "IM ASHTON!" "and I'm luke.. I LIKE PENGUINS!" The blondie said. "Uh ok hi and BYE" i said but stoped. "And calum... I LOVE YOU BYEE IT WAS VERY NICE TO MEET YOU. OH AND IF ANYONE IS GOING TO JOCKE AROUND PLEASE STAY AWAY FRON MY ROOM BYEEEEE" i yelled and ran Off. Well yeah. I'm pretty loud. And weird. "BYE" they all said. I ran up again and closed the door behind me and Went to my closet and pulled out my Pokémon onsie, put it on and Went to bed again and cuddled with my Pokémon stuffed animal. I had my phone in the other hand and just played flappy bird until there Was a knock on my door. "COME IN COME IN WHOEVER YOU ARE" i yelled. Michael, i think he Was came in. "Hi" he giggled. "Hello" i smiled toothly. He gasped as he saw me. "What?" I asked. "Y-you like POKÉMON?!" He said. "WHO DOESNT!?" I said. He laughed. I stood up and put my hands in my pocket. "So...why are you here?" I asked. "To ask you something" he said, "and that is....?" "Go on a date with me?" He asked blushing. I blushed. "Uh...well..ok" i said. He smiled. "I'll get you tomorow at five pm then, dress something comfy BYE" he said and walked out. I giggled and could'nt help but be exited for tomorow.

Calum:

I was at the hospital since i had a disease. I'm a diabeticer...i've met alot of people with it. I don't mind having it but it's sad to know other people have it. So..i have to consider to be healthy to stay alive like, look out so i don't eat to much of that or eat nothing at all... Suddenly i walked in to somebody. "Oh i'm so sorry" i said still not Looking up. The boy i think giggled and helped me up. I finally looked up and saw the most gorgeous brown eyes i've ever seen. "I uh" he said. "I'm sorry" i said, Breaking the awkward silent, "it's okay, i'm Calum, by the way" he smiled, "Y/N" i giggled and shook his hand. "Well it was very nice to meet you Calum" i smiled with a little flirt in my voice. "You too Y/N" he said. We talked for a while until he asked me why i was there. "I uh, i'm a diabeticer, i come her very often though, but why are you here?" I asked, "oh i have a friend that has a disease as well and i come with him every time he needs to come here" he said sadly. I frowned, regreting to ask him the question. "I'm sorry i should'nt have asked" i said softly. "No it's okay" he smiled. I nodded and we talked for a while. "Well i think i need to go but it was a pleasure to meet you Calum" i smiled. "You too Y/N and can i ask you something?" "Yeah?" "Do you..want to take a drink or something with me? Like a mini date sometime?" He asked shyly. I smiled, blushing. "Well i would love to" i smiled. We switched Numbers and the next day, we went to a aquarium and had so Much fun and that, is how our lovley realesionship began.