Mikey imagine

"Bitch" Michael Clifford, my Bully spat. He punshed me in the stomach and walked Off, leaving me Broken on the school halls floor. People watched me and walked trough, not even helping me up. After for minutes i got up, took my things and ran out of the school. I couldnt stand it anymore. As i got the operhagen, Anne, our chef stoped me as i Was Going up to my room.

"Y/N!" She shouted. I stoped on my track and turned around, still crying. "What happened dear?" She asked. "I-I'm b-Bully- I'm bullied" i finally said. "Awh darling Come here" she said and opened her arms. I ran in to her and cried in to her arms. She Was like a mother for me. "I'm sorry, but, i have some news." She said. "Happy or bad?" I asked. "You are getting adopted" she said. My eyes whidened and i hugged her even tighter. "Omggggggg" i squealed. "Yeaaah" she giggled. "Alright go take a shower and pack your things, they will be here 4 pm, 2 hours." She smiled. I nodded and ran upstairs.

*2 hours later*

i Was nervous. What if i get aboused? "Y/N!" Anne shouted. I ran downstairs nervous as hell. "Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "Here is your new family" she smiled and i looked at the two parents infront of me. They looked familiar... "Hi! You must be Y/N! Nice to meet you dear, I'm your new mother" the women, of should i say "mom" said. I smiled. "Uh yeah hi" i stuttered. "And I'm your dad" the man said. I smiled. "Hi" i said. After five Minutes i said goodbye to Anne and took my things and left with my new parents.

When we got home dad helped me with the bag. "Alright before we go, we have one son. His name is Michael and he is a year older and Trust me, he is very Nice" mom smiled. I nodded. "Okay, i hope we get along" i giggled. She chukuled. "You will" dad smiled. We got in to the house and i heard steps running down the stairs. "Hi mom and Dad! Now, where is my new si- Y/N?!" Michael said. I Was frozen. I couldnt move. I Was empty. "What's she doing here?" He asked.

"Michael, this is your new sister." Mom smiled. He softened. "Alright, uh, i'll show you your room"he said. I nodded, still afraid. We got upstairs and he led me to a room next a door. "This is your room and my room is just infront" he said. I nodded and he left. I took my bag and walked in to my new room. It had mint Green walls, pink cartigans, a big bed with white sheets and a white carpet al over the floor. I Also had a bathroom and a closet.

I began to unpack and changed to a pair of sweets and a sweetshirt. I put my hair up in a mest bun and washed all my makeup off. Just then mom called fot dinner. I opened the door and Michael walked out at the same time. He smiled. A real smile. A real Michael Clifford smile. I shyly smiled back. "Hi" he said. "Hi" i giggled quitly. We walked down and in to the kitchen. We began to eat and mom and dad asked a lot if questions until one. "Why are you in an operhagen?" Mom asked. "I uh....my pare-parents aboused me when i Was two years old and....i ended up at an operhagen....my last two adopted parents hit me and ....things. So..." I fell a tear. I felt someones hand on my lap. Michael. "I'm sorry i should have never asked" mom said with guilt in her voice. "No no its okay, it felt good to get it Off." I smiled.

They nodded and Michael started to tell Jocke that only him and dad understood while me and mom sat there smiling at them. When we were done i offered to take the dishes. After that i went up to my room. Suddenly the door opened and in came Michael. I got scared. I mean, what if he does something even if he was nice a while ago. "Alright listen here" he said seriously and stormed in.

I froze and began to shake. "Y/N, just becouse i'm nice does'nt mean i hate you as fuck" he said trough gritten teeth. I felt tears stream down my face. He suddenly softened and began to laugh. "Y-you" he said but as soon as he saw me Looking down and crying he went quit. "Y/N? I was just kidding, i'm sorry" he said sadly. I looked up, "how can i be so sure about you're telling the truth?" I asked, "becouse you are my sister. And real men don't hit women. I had no right to treat you like that and i'm sorry. Sorry for everything. I really am, please, give me a chance" he said now crying. I stood up and ran in to his arms. "I really am sorry" he said and hugged me tighter. "It's okay Michael, i forgive you" i said. "Good, if you did'nt then i would have to take you with me to the 1975 concert on saturday even if i was thinkin of doing that since noone want to come" he said. "OH MY GOD MICHAEL" i said and hugged him tighter than ever. He laughed. "What? You like them?" He giggled. "DUH" i said. "Thank you so much" i said amd pulled back. He smiled and stroke my arm, "you are very welcome" he smiled. "Alright Whats going on here and why are you two crying?" Dad asked.

We turned to him and began to laugh. "Just happy to have each other" i said. "Yeah, i love her, god bless you guys for adopting such an angel" Michael said Making my heart melt at his words. Who knew Michael had such a soft side? But as they say, never think bad of a human becouse some people have a soft side.