5sosprefs/your daughter have a crush on one of the boys

Calum:

"Daddy?" Madison, our four years old daughter asked as she stepped inside his and yours sharing bedroom where he was sitting, playing the guitar. He put the guitar away and smiled at her. "Yes?" "I have a secwed" she wispered. "Oh really?" He asked. She nodded and went to sit next to him. "But don't tell anyone" she said. He nodded. "I have a crush on uncle Luke" she said. His eyes widened at her words. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah...but don't tell anyone" she said. "Promies daddy?" "I promies maddi" he said and pulled her to his lap where both cuddled, until Luke came over. They were all sitting in the Livingroom talking while maddison was sitting on lukes lap cuddling up to his chest. "Uncle Luke?" She asked Looking up at him with her big Brown eyes. "Yes sweetie?" "Can you play Barbies with me pwease?" She begged. He kissed her head and nodded leaving you and Calum alone while the two where playing barbies on the floor.

Michael:

"Alright, who is your celebrity crush?" The interview man asked Julia, our 5 years old daughter. She was with the boys interview. "Um.. Uncle Ash" she blushed. Ash smiled at her. The crowd awed. "Well ashton i think i found your youngest crush" the man said Making the crowd laugh and him and the boys aswell. "Yeah, but ashton, hurt my daughter and you are dead" Michael jocked Making the crowd laugh. "Nooo daddy don't scare hiiiiim" she whined as the crowd awed/laughed at her cuteness.

Luke:

"Mommy daddy when is uncle cal-cal coming?" Our 3 years old daughter Lucy asked. I looked at Luke. "Why in such a rush?" Luke asked. "Hmm...i think someone has a crush" i smirked. She blushed. "Nooooooo now you know my secwet!" She whined. "Aww our little girl has a crush!" Luke said picking her up. "Shh don't tell anyone!" She said putting a hand on his mouth. He nodded and kissed her hand that was still on his mouth. "Eww daddy" she giggled. After a while Calum came and Luke said to him what the secret was and Calum smirked before picking her up go his lap. "Who's your favorite uncle?" He asked. "You" "becouse you have a crush on me right?" He smiled. She nodded shyly and he pulled her to a hug. "Cutie" he giggled amd kissed her temple.

Ashton:

Our two years old daughter Elizabeth have still never meet the boys since they've been busy with touring and work. "Mommy?" She asked. "Yes?" "Who are these?" She asked and pulled out a pichture with the boys. "These are your uncles and there is your daddy" i smiled. "Nooo then i've been having a crush on my uncle for a while" she giggled. "Wich one?" I smirked. She pointed at Michael. I coudnt help but laugh at her cuteness. "He is hot" she said. "How about we are going to meet them now?" I said. She lit up and began to jump in exitment. When we got done and finally arrived to the studio i picked Lizzy up and placed on my hip and walked in to the studio. I showed them my ID and they smiled and let me in. When we got there i saw the boys Messing around. "Hey boys" i smiled. They turned to me and smiled but as soon as they spotted Lizzy Their eyes lit up. "Oh god she is so cute!" Calum said. "She is adorble!!" Michael said. "Hey there, i'm uncle Luke, Whats your name sweetie" Luke said picking Lizzy from me. "Lizzy" she said shyly. "Is that uncle mikey? Mommy mommy look it's uncle Mikee!" She cheered. They all looked confused at me. "She likes him" i said. They smirked and Michael went to her and picked her from Luke. "Hello cutie, i'm uncle Michael, your crush" he smirked. She blushed. "Don't worry i like you too" he smiled and kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~

OIE PAPI, MY FEELS 😂🔫