How he proposed

idea by @Ruthide

Luke: he took you to your favorite place in town at your 5 years of anniversary. He made everyone around there dress up as penguins so when it was time, he had dressed up to a penguin himself and they all started dancing a penguin dance with a penguin song in the background that he wrote with the boys. Just imagine this too, he tripped right when he was about to go down on his knees to propose.

Ashton: at a concert. After 3 and half years he decided you where the one. You never took stuff seriously if a rumor of him cheating started to spread all over social media. You knew deeply he wouldn't cheat. Even though there was pictures as "proof" you didn't believe it. You where a fan of him before you got together so you. Knew all about photoshops and stuff. He loved you so much so he decided to propose in front of all the fans. What shocked you most was that everyone knew and didn't say a shit on Twitter or any other social media. So while they where playing marry you by Bruno Mars, the fans in the the front pulled out big signs that said "WILL" "YOU" "MARRY" "ASHTON" "(Y/N)" "?" While the rest had made a sea of light. So when you said yes, confetti and different lights started going around while screams filled the arena too.

Michael: that dork proposed at a pizza restaurant. Surprised? But anyways he had gotten help from the owner too who started playing romantic Italian music and they made a big pizza with the help of the stuff in it, they had wrote "will you marry me?" On it.

Calum: he proposed at the top of a Ferris wheel while having a sunset in the background. Yes he had put a hidden camera so that memory could also be in a picture.