Michael imagine

I woke up next to my boyfriend Michael. Today was also Christmas and our 3 years anyversity.
- goodmorning babe,
-goodmorning sunshine, he said with his raspy morning voice who always kills me.
- Happy aniversity!!!! He said suddenly and attacked me with kisses.
- Happy aniversity mikey! I said and giggled.
He stood up and went downstairs. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a Quick shower, blushes my teeth and went down. He was on the kitschen Making breakfast so i walked in a and wraped my arms around him and kissed his neck. After a while the breakfast was ready and we where eating until we fineshed and cuddled.
- Um... Can i take you for a romantic date tonight? He asked nervously.
- i would love to! I said.
- great! Be ready at 6 pm. He said and kissed my fourhead. But now i wanna cuddle! He said with his "baby" voice. I cuddled more tight in to him and he hugged me even tighter. A few hours later i was getting ready for my date. I made smokey eyes and put some red lipstick. I took my black and tight dress and black heels. I curled my hair and went down and saw Michael standing there with his mouth dropped.
- Y-you look stunning! He said and hugged me. Ready to go? He asked. I nodded and we walked out to his car. We arrived to a resturant there we first went on our first date.
We walked in and ordered something and began to talk. Our food came and we ate and after that we talked a while until Michael stood up.
- Y/N... He went down in one knee. You the smartest, funniest the most beautiful girl i've ever meet and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you.. Will you make make me the happiest man alive and marry me? He said and took out a little blue ask with a beautiful diamond ring. I feelt tears stream down my.
-YES A MILION TIMES YES! I said while crying and jumped on him and hugged him tight. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. The whole resturant began to clap and turned Their addention back to Their own. We went back home and cuddled on the couch.
He stood up and went back with a christams present.
- havent you done enough? I said and giggled.
- it's never enough with you! He said and giggled. I opened the box and in there was a cute sweater with "Mrs Clifford" on it.
- aww!! I love it! Thank you! I said and hugged him. Achely i have somthing for you to! I said.
- no way! He said shoked. Yes way! I said and giggled. He opened the Box and i had bought him a nerfgun who he always had wished for.
- YAY! OMG Thank you!! He said and hugged me then kissed me.
- wanna contune the cuddle and watch a Christmas movie. Why not! He said and we cuddled all night.
- marry Christmas mrs Clifford, Merry Christmas mr Clifford. I said and kissed him after a while we feel asleep into our arms.