Chapter 9: Celebration

It has been a week since we arrived at the Todoroki pack. Though it has been an adjustment, things have been going smoothly. Well, besides Kacchan becoming overprotective over me.

Since that night at the pond, he has refused to leave my side most of the day. It seems he has taken the responsibility of keeping my virginity intact. He and Shin have started doing the night patrol while making me do the morning, and I am not allowed to bathe without Kami present. I'm sure it is in hopes it will deter Shoto from joining.

I can't really argue with the changes, I also think Shoto and I went too far that night. We almost mated and we don't even know each other. Hell we are from different packs. Mating would cause confusion and issues within both our packs, and I can't do that to my already stressed family.

My omega disagrees with me and still begs for me to be with Shoto. Though that night was exciting and honestly satisfying even though we were rudely interrupted, I have ignored the urges as best as I can. But I can't stop the butterflies that flood my stomach when I catch glances of Shoto in the morning when he leaves the pond.

This morning is no different. The sun is starting to hint over the horizon when I trade Shinso out for my patrol. Kacchan didn't wake when Shin had entered the cabin, and I convinced him that Kacchan needed his sleep.

I start walking around the perimeter that we have created. At this point a trail has started to form from the 3 of us taking the laps.

The morning breeze blows from the south as birds and squirrels start to wake. I walk past my favorite rock when I hear faint footsteps. I turn and feel butterflies form when the obvious red and white hair comes into view.

My omega chirps with joy as Shoto's breath taking form comes closer, a hint of a smile on his face.

"Good morning Izuku." He greets in a low voice.

"G-good morning, Shoto." I can't help but stutter as he closes the space between us quickly. "Did you enjoy the pond?"

He smiles, bringing a hand to my cheek. "Yes, though it was a bit lonely without you."

I feel a blush form on my cheeks as I nuzzle into his palm. Goddess I love the feelings his presence brings me.

"There is a mating party for 2 of my pack members today. It starts at dusk if your pack would like to come." I smile at him, but before I can answer, an irritated blonde's voice carries to us.

"Oi, Deku!" Kachann yells from behind me. "Why didn't you wake me?"

I sigh, turning to the blonde alpha. "I thought you would enjoy sleeping more than 6 hours at once." I say, trying to turn my actions into kindness.

"Tch, I don't need it." He gruffs, looking at Shoto before glaring. I should probably stop this before it turns into a fight. This is stupid...

"Shoto, I apologize but I need to be with my pack." I say turning to him. He slightly frowns but it was gone in an instant with a blank look.

"Okay, see you later then?"

"Yes, See you later." I confirm with a smile though my omega is dying on the inside. Shoto smiles before nodding to Kacchan and walks off.

"He looks like a candy cane." He grumbles. I smack him the stomach and give him a dirty look.

"Be nice, he is the reason we have a place to live." I warn.

"Na, that is all because of you. He is like every other horny alpha." He states with a wave of his hand before walking along the path.

I sigh as I follow him. He may be right, but I can feel the bond we have. It's nothing like i have ever felt, and I have had many alpha's court me. What I feel towards Shoto is strong and genuine, I can only assume it is reciprocated.