Chapter 6: Warm Water

"What's wrong with you?" I hear Kami ask from his nest.

Once I had left that meeting with Todoroki, I came straight back to the cabin and collapsed on the bed I made last night.

"That alpha is an ass hat." I grumble. "How can he address another Superior leader with such... HAAA!!" I can't help but scream into my pillow.

"Sounds like the meeting went well then?" Kami says with a slight chuckle. "Did you flirt at least?"

I groan at his words. Kami has never been quiet about his want for me to find a mate. He is just as bad as my mom was. In his opinion I am getting too old and need to settle down. Ugg, not like I am going to allow that to happen. Yagi didn't have a mate and he was fine, so why can't I do the same?

"I have at least reserved this place to stay until your pup is old enough to travel." I started sitting up to look at the tiny pup in Kami's lap.

The pup has a small patch of purple hair sticking straight up, her chubby hands rest under her chin as the swaddle wraps her small body. The few times she has been awake has shown bright yellow eyes like Kami's.

"Have you decided on a name?" I ask as Kami runs a finger on the pup's cheek.

"Yes, Okami." He says as he feels the purple hair. I smile in response, a perfect name for a perfect pup.

"I promise to bring a perfect future for you Okami." I quietly say as I watch the pup. I can't help the warmth I feel toward her. Like her being here is hope enough that our pack will thrive.

"Izuku, why don't you rest. Come and lay with us." I smile at my friend, slowly climbing into his nest and putting him in my arms, a soft purr follows in Kami's chest.

"Thank you Kami, my dearest friend." I whisper as I slowly drift asleep. 

Night has always been my favorite time to walk around. The rustling of the trees, the chill of the air and the smells of due bringing comfort. Even with the noises of nocturnal creatures, it's still quiet, and peaceful.

I woke from my nap with Kami as the sun was setting. Shin and Kacchan are already back in the cabin lounging on the beds they made for themselves. Although I love talking with them, their bantering was overwhelming me. Kacchan's yelling and Shin's passive aggressive comments were driving me insane.

So I'm now slowly walking through the woods, the large cloak slowly drifting in the breeze as I play my meeting with Todoroki in my head. I have never had an issue with my omega overpowering my emotions, but at that moment it seemed like I was taking a back seat. Why?

Why would my omega be drawn to that Alpha? I mean yes, he is very handsome and his body is a treat for the eyes. His eyes are enchanting and his laugh is like music. Hell, the way he talks makes my omega wanna fall into submission and allow him to have his way with me.

Wait, what am I thinking?! I quickly shake my head to get the image of Todoroki out of my head. No, he is not to be trusted. Even with all the generosity he has given, he is only looking out for his pack and self interests. He is like every pack that is led by an Alpha. Leading with their cock and not his brain.

I wonder how big... Stop it Izuku! Uggg. I grip my hair and pull hard trying to gain control over my brain. I need to clear my head, maybe sitting in that pond will help. It is still early in the night, so no one should be over there.

I slowly make my way toward the stream, using it to guide me. There is a cool breeze, but hopefully the water will still be warm from the sun.

Once I arrive, I search the area making sure I am alone. It's honestly a beautiful area. Majority of the pond has been dug back to allow a small wall to act as a seating area. There are bushes and grass circling around the border, making it feel a bit more private. The sound of the stream flowing through gives the Perfect ambiance.