Chapter 37: Content

Izuku whined as he woke the next morning, a heavy weight on his back caging him to the bed. He lifted his head, rubbing his eyes as he looked around the room. Light spilled through the large window onto the bed, the heat from the sun warming Izuku's naked body.

Izuku tried to stretch the sleep from his limbs but that weight was preventing him from being relieved. He turned his head as he tried to roll onto his side only to be forced back onto his stomach. He chuckled as his movements resulted in Shoto pulling him closer into his chest.

The alpha had his head on the base of Izuku's back, his arms wrapped around his thighs with his chest laying on his ass. Izuku tried again to pull out of the alpha's increasing grip but to no avail as a soft growl vibrated onto his ass from the alpha's chest. Izuku laughed when he felt a nip on his hip, the alpha's retracted fangs pressing on his skin in an attempt to tell the omega to stop moving.

"Sho!" Izuku laughed. He moved his hand behind himself until it was able to grab the red and white braid that lay against him. He tugged on it gently, the alpha growling again and nipping the omega's ass. Izuku squealed from the pressure as he tried to kick his legs and get away.

"Omega." Shoto whined. "Lay still, I'm tired."

"You weenie, I'm not your pillow." Izuku retorted back, pulling the braid as he tried to roll onto his side again.

"Weenie? I am no such thing." Shoto lifted his head slightly so he could glare at Izuku. His two toned eyes lidded with sleep and creases that ran along his cheek and brow from the way he laid the same way all night was adorable.

"I will fart on you!" Izuku threatened, another giggle bubbling from his chest as the alpha wrinkled his nose and borrowed his eyes more.

"You wouldn't dare!" Shoto growled, opening his mouth in preparation to bite Izuku's ass. Izuku laughed. He knew that alpha wouldn't hurt him. If he truly wanted to cause harm he would extend his fangs without a second thought, but Shoto was nothing more than a puppy. Adorable, funny with a menacing bark but not little bite when it came to his omega.

"Oh alpha, don't forget I can do stupid things when cornered." Izuku teased, releasing pheromones into the air and pushing his ass up into the air as much as he could go under the weight.

Shoto tilted his head away, squeezing his eyes closed in preparation for the attack. When nothing happened but the hysterical laugh from his omega, the alpha quickly retaliated. He closed the distance between them with his mouth wide open, his fangs hovering around the fat of Izuku's ass.

"Alpha! Don't, or you will regret it." The omega voiced, his laugh stopping in its wake as he tried to crawl away.

"Will I know omega? Makes me want to do it more." Shoto said in a low voice, his lips feathering against skin as he teased his omega further.

Before Izuku had a chance to reply, teeth bit down on his left butt cheek. The omega squealed as he tried to pull himself away from his mates clutches. His legs kicked as he went, but only to have them pinned down to the nest by the alpha's large arms.

Shoto kept his mouth around a section of the omega's ass, drool falling from his fangs as he tried to control the omega's legs. Izuku laughed as he felt the alpha struggle to keep all of him contained.

He continued to curl into himself, wiggling everything he could in an attempt to get free. His alpha snorted out a laugh, the hot air from his mouth fanning against Izuku's skin before he felt something more gooey and cold stick to him. Izuku turned quickly, the sight of snot on his ass causing him to scream out in horror.

"Alpha! That is disgusting!" Izuku yelled. Shoto unlatched as he laughed out loud, his arm coming loose to wipe away the snot from his nose. Izuku took the given advantage, activating his quirk and leaping from the alpha's attempts at grabbing his feet as he jumped off the bed.