Chapter 33: Libation filled emotions

Everyone cheered and clapped as Shoto and I walked out of the pack house. The entire pack surrounded us as they congratulate and welcome me as their new Superior. Many bowing and showing their support, while other pulled us into hugs. The really old lady that was always in the medical room even made an appearance and made sure to give us both a kiss on the cheek.

Flower petals danced in the breeze as we walked over to the communal area. Bird seed being showered down onto us in good luck for our mating as people enjoyed the celebration.

I can't help but giggle when I see Okami throw some seeds into Shin's face, her laugh filling the air as her alpha spits the seeds onto the ground while rubbing his eyes. His grip on Okami loosening quickly as Kami grabs her, making the pup open her hand and drop the second handful of seeds that were no double just about to be released in another stream of projectile bullets towards her alpha.

We walk the communal area, chatting and enjoying the evening and decorations. The trees and chairs are decorated very similar to how Iida and Ochako's celebration, except there are maroon bows on all the chairs and much more food and beverages.

Laughter fills the air as music and dancing start around us. Everyone falling into a comfortable conversation as we make our way to the serving table. Shoto keeps me close to his side, dispite the ribbon holding us together. He had found a way to interlock our fingers, not allowing the ribbon to be the only thing holding us together.

"Would you like water or a one of the many alcoholic drinks available?" Shoto asks after leaning down to whisper in my hear, his hand gesturing to the many alcohol barrels that stand in a line

I furrow my eyebrows together in thought, my finger coming up to my chin in thought. "Hmmm, depends on how well you are going to perform tonight." I state, trying to keep the smile from my face as I turn to Shoto. "Will I need to be tipsy to enjoy myself?"

I can't hold back my laugh as I look into his miss matched eyes. He growls at what I am implying, his eyes darkening as he tries to huff out a laugh. "Oh, you might need it but not because of my lack in performance, Omega. Do you think you can handle your alpha's cock? I am big and I don't think I will be able to hold back with that bratty mouth I've had to endure for months."

I laugh as Shoto cages me agasint his chest, his fangs nipping at the recient mark on my neck. I hum in approval, as I release my scent onto the alpha, my fingers lightly running up his arm as I purr back to him. The nips turn to licks and kisses before I quickly pulls away.

"Either way, I do want to indulge. It is our mating celebration afterall, no one's going to expect anything from us." I state, my hand releasing the alpha and turning to the table, ignoring the warning growl that Shoto released because I dismissed his advances.

"I don't think I have seen you drunk... maybe this is the time to let you lose." He replies, taking a step closer to me. I can't help but curl into his side, my omega purring as I begin to watch the people around us.

My attention is drawn back to my mate when I hear a grumble come from him. I laugh as I watch Shoto try to pour us a drink, the liquid missing a occasionally and dripping onto the table. Our tied hands making it hard for him to keep the cup steady as he ladles more of the alcohol.

"How dare you laugh when this is for you." Shoto teases, his hip pushing into my side. The movement causing the cup to tip over, the brown liquid spilling all over the table.

"My poor alpha, maybe if you would have asked for my help this would have been easier for you." I tease, grabbing a nearby towel and soaking up the puddled drink. Shoto rolls his eyes, a smile at the corner of his mouth as he nods in agreement.