Chapter 36: power bottom

Shoto smiled down at his omega, those rose painted cheeks were so endearing. His inner alpha prided himself in his omega's answer, his cock throbbing as it stayed frozen just inside the omega.

Izuku laid on his back, his arms stretching up to Shoto to pull him closer. His legs shifted wider to allow more room for the alpha. His face turning to the side to expose his neck, the two claim marks laying bare and open to the alpha.

Shoto couldn't prevent himself any longer from leaning down and continuing his efforts against his mark. His tongue lapped along the divits before his hot breath feathered against the wet skin. He adjusted his hips, his cock pressing deeper into the tight heat of his omega.

Izuku whimpered out, his hands tightening around his alpha's neck as he tried to remain still. The stretch stung a bit, but none of that matter once the head brushed against his prostate. A loud moan slipped from his throat as he spilled more slick around the cock. The increase in sensations bled through all of his awareness and drove him into a lust filled state.

"Shoto!"

Izuku couldn't wait any longer, the alpha's slow advances were driving him crazy with impatience. He wanted to feel the cock he had been obsessed over to move more; feel it bottom out and reach into his depths. Shoto was barely half way to his hilt and it was complete torture at this point. He didn't like this dragging speed when he knew that it could be faster.

A growl resonated deep in his chest, his fangs becoming exposed as he pushed the alpha off of him. Shoto's face was one of shock as he pulled back with the omega's intentions. He was confused about what he had done wrong, he was trying to be gentle, using his mates mark to further the pleasure so he wouldn't hurt as much. So what happened? He didn't want to disappoint his mate.

He gasped as the omega pulled away from his cock, his heart aching as he watched Izuku move from under him. He took a breath, hanging his head as he tried to console himself. He didn't want to pressure the omega, but he wished that Izuku would have voiced his thoughts instead of rejecting him.

Izuku sat up onto his knees, one hand grabbing his alpha's wrist and pulling while his other pushed hard against his hips. He laughed at the alpha's surprise, a quiet uff being pushed out of him as he landed on his back.

Izuku began to purr as he enjoyed the amazing view of his alpha's erect cock, his omega excited at all the possibilities that could be done to bring pleasure for the both of them. Izuku wasted no time as he threw his leg over his alpha, reconnecting their lips as he straddled over his mate. He hovered, barely allowing them to touch each other at he nibbled Shoto's lips.

"Omega?" Shoto questioned in between kisses. Another giggle blending with the purr that was becoming impossibly loud.

"Stop treating me like glass." Izuku stated, rising up and grabbing his alpha's cock. The soft gasp that Shoto replied with was enough to encourage him to continue. "I couldn't keep laying there with your old man speed."

"Old man-" Shoto tried to retort but was interrupted as Izuku dragged his slicked hole over the head of his cock. The warm nectar dripped down to his base with a tantalizing tingle.

"Your teasing was torture." Izuku replied with a smile. He lined himself up and began to sink down. The stretch was so much better from up on top, his weight doing the majority of the work as the cock sank back to its previous depth.

Izuku moaned as he stretched to new lengths, his hole clenching and releasing as it made way for the warmth that his alpha was filling him with.

"Izuku!" Shoto moaned out, his breath haunting as he pushed up into his omega. His cock pressed deeper, dragging continuous moans and gasps at the sudden intake. Izuku loved it, his body exploding with more ecstasy as he bottomed out.