Chapter 27: Sleep Over

Rei and I talked with each other for a few minutes before she excused herself. We scented each other one more time before I watched her walk to her cabin. My heart felt so full today.

I turned around and walked back towards Sho who was putting out the fire. Everyone has left for the night. Steam fills the air as he dumps a bucket of water on the last of the flames.

"You didn't pee on it?" I tease, walking up next to him.

"What do you mean?" He asks, his attention still on the fire. I giggle at him and he looks at me with confusion.

"You mean to tell me that none of the males in this pack has peed on a fire to put it out?" I asked with a shocked expression. In my previous pack it was a right of passage when a boy was finally allowed to join the others. Now that I think about it, it is kinda dumb, but man is it satisfying to do.

Shoto shakes his head, still confused. "Why would we do that?"

"That is so sad. You poor uncultured wolves." I fain a swoon as I place my hand on my forehead. "Why has this pack been deprived of such joy?" I can't help another giggle leaving me.

"The next time there is a fire, I will show you what you are missing." I say, patting his back while pitying him. He pushes my hand off with a grin.

"I don't need your pity." he says with a smirk. "We wolves would never indulge in such actions." I laugh at his pompous voice.

Sho grabs my hand, our fingers entangling as we walk towards the pack house. "I'm serious Sho, you don't know what you are missing."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Well, I guess I wouldn't know."

I hum in response as we walk through the double doors. Shoto guides us up the stairs and down the hall. He welcomes me into his room and I quickly run and jump on his bed, landing on my stomach. I let out a sigh as I felt the soft bedding beneath me.

I hear a chuckle from behind me as I roll onto my back. Sho has an eyebrow raised as he looks at me.

"Common, I will let you borrow some clothes. We smell like smoke and sweat." He waves for me to follow and I quickly obey as I skirry off the bed and follow.

I am handed a pair of shorts and a shirt as I am left in the closet. I quickly change and frown as the shorts keep falling down. Tucking the shirt in doesn't hold them up either. I sigh as I take them off. I will just have to sleep in the shirt tonight.

"If this becomes a regular thing, I will need to keep an extra pair of my clothes here." I say when I walk out, trying to keep the neck of the shirt from falling off my shoulder.

I look up to see Sho, he is sitting on the side of the bed staring at me. He has pink painting his cheeks as he looks me up and down. I look down. The shirt goes a little higher than my mid thigh, nothing is exposed so I don't know why he is looking at me like that.

"What?" I ask looking back at him. He shakes his head and waves his hand to dismiss my concern. I walk closer to him with a pout on my face. "Tell me." I beg. I clasp my hands behind my back and lean forward expectantly.

"You're such a tease." He replies to me. I furrow my eyebrows at me. "How can I not find you enticing when you walk out in just my shirt. Makes me want to mate you here and now."

I gasp as he grabs my hips pulling me onto his lap. "Sho?!" I can't help my shock as I straddle him. He growled possessively as he nibbled my scent gland. I let out a small moan as I pushed closer to him.

"Sho..." I whisper as I bury my hands in his hair. He grips my hips tighter and switches our positions, laying me down on my back as I pull him into a kiss. He presses his body against mine, grinding me softly. I moan out as he breaks our kiss, trailing kisses down my neck. His hands find their way under my shirt, traces his fingertips up my thighs. I shudder as his touch gets higher.

He sits up and pushes the shirt above my hips. I close my eyes as I feel his hands caress my hips. I spread my legs, slick pooling out of me. He hums in approval as he leans down. I gasp as I feel his tongue against my hole. The feeling heating me up and producing more slick.

I moan out as he sucks and nibbles me, my hands finding their way into his hair. The pleasure he is giving me is amazing, but I want more.
"More, Sho." I beg. "Please." I can't help myself as I yearn for him to enter me.

"Of course, Bunny."

I moan louder as I feel his tongue enter me. I tighten my grip on his hair as his tongue slides against my walls. Goddess, this alpha is amazing with his tongue. I can't wait to see what else he is good at.

I can feel the pressure building at the base of my cock as Sho continues to eat me out. I am a moaning mess as he alternates from sucks, lapping up my slick and caresses my walls with his tongue.

"Alpha, nggg." I can feel myself getting close, my body climaxing to its peak. I gasp as Sho grabs my cock, jerking me off as he continues to use his mouth. My eyes roll back as I am engulfed in pleasure.

"Shoto!" I yell as I orgasm. Cum covers my stomach as I am sucked through my climax. I breathe heavily, my body tightening and relaxing in response as I bask in my after glow. I feel the bed sink next to me and I look to see my alpha laying beside me.

I smile as he caresses my face. A purr resonating through my chest as I close my eyes, inhaling his scent. He kisses my cheek and pulls me close.

After a few minutes, I climb on top of my alpha and give him a devilish smirk. "My turn to please you, Alpha." I say.

I giggle at the growl he gives me, his hands tightening around my waist. I lean down and connect our lips. Our kiss is heated as our tongues battled for dominance. I give up after a bit, breaking our kiss.

I slide myself down his body until I am level with his waist. I tug on his waist band as he lifts his hips. I take off his pants and smile at the hard cock that lays before me. I remember being shocked at its size the first time I saw it hard, but now it excites me. I can't wait to feel him inside me.

I look up at Sho as I take it into my hand, he smirks at me as I lower myself to him. His eyes are dark as they fill with lust. I give a small lick, keeping our eye contact. He moans and sits up, pushing a hand into my hair. I suck on his base for a moment before dragging my tongue to his tip. The grip on my hair tightens, making me moan. I cup my mouth over his tip and slowly take him in. I can't fit all of him since my mouth is small, but I am able to deep throat 7 of his 9 inches.

I heard a growl as he hits the back of my throat. I hold him there as I suck, before pulling him back out. I continue to bob my head and work my hand on the part that I couldn't take. His grunts and moans brought flutters to my stomach as I worked his dick.

"Bunny, ahh, you feel so good." He whispers. I hum in reply, sending vibration through his cock. I feel his grip tighten as he starts taking control of my movements. Within seconds he is holding me in place while thrusting into my mouth. I close my eyes as I feel my eyes starting to water, willing my throat to relax.

"That's it. Good boy, Bunny." He groans. I moan at the praise, more slick pooling out of me. I love when he dominates me, the feeling of falling into my instincts turning me on.

I feel his knot starting to swell at the base of his dick. I tighten my grip on his thighs, preparing myself as he gets closer to his climax.

"I can smell your slick, Goddess you are so sexy!"

I moan in reply as I feel his cock twitch. He continues to fuck my mouth, drool falling down my chin. "Almost there. I can't wait to fuck your hole, Baby." Shoto moans as his thrusts become sloppy.

I squeal at his words, my dick throbbing at how aroused I am. I feel his knot pop against my chin as he orgasms. Cum shoots down my throat as Sho moans loudly, his grip tight in my hair. The flow of hot cum and the view of Sho above me is enough for my untouched cock to release. I cum into my shirt as I close my eyes, letting my orgasm take over.

Shoto releases my head after he is done, pulling me up onto his lap. He holds me tight as we lay down, me on top of him.

"That was perfect." He whispers to me as he kisses my cheek and forehead. "You did so good, my perfect omega."

I hum at his praise, nuzzling closer and scent him heavily. I sigh as I enjoy our afterglow together. A purr forming in my chest as our scents mix together, the comfort lulling me to sleep.

***
They are officially together... and super horny. Woot Woot
Word count:1703