Seven: Distractions or Dishonesty?

I woke up to the sun beaming into the room. I squinted my eyes as I tried to sit up but couldn't. That's when I realized Michael was laying on top of me. He was sleeping peacefully with an arm wrapped around my waist. Seeing that both of us were naked brought back the memories from last night.

I smiled to myself as I gently stroked his hair. He looked so beautiful while he slept. I placed a kiss on his forehead before slowly moving his arm from around my waist. Once I moved his arm, I slowly slid from under him trying not to wake him.

I was unsuccessful because once I got from underneath him, he started moving around. He opened his eyes blinking a few times before fully opening his eyes. He looked down at himself before looking at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he closed his eyes.

"Back to my room," I replied.

"Why?" He asked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Because Ashlyn is gonna be up soon if she isn't already, and I have to take a shower and get ready," I explained.

"Stay. We can take a shower together," he said sighing as his eyes remained closed. "Now come lay with me," he demanded softly lifting his arm for me. I loved how demanding he was. He was so sweet and he made it sound so sexy.

"Michael," I said groaning.

"Lauren," he said mocking me sleepily. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I loved how he always made me laugh. He makes it hard for me to be serious.

"Michael. I. Have. To. Go." I said trying to be stern.

He opened his eyes and stared at me. He gave me a pleading look with his beautiful eyes. I looked around trying to avoid him. I started blushing as I looked at him. He kept his eyes on me before biting his lip.

There he goes biting his damn lip.

"Okay, okay, I'll stay," I said giving in. "But. I don't think I have time to lay down." I added. He didn't respond.

Instead, he just lifted his arm for me as he looked at me. I sat there for a moment protesting before giving in and laying with him. He securely wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer to him.

I gasped when I felt him become hard. I slightly turned to look at him, and I could see him smirking at me. We were only like this for a little while before I felt him placing kisses on my back. He placed kisses up and down my back before moving to my neck and up to my cheek. This led to us going a couple of rounds before getting in the shower.

While in the shower, we bathed together, bathing each other. When we got out, we dried off before going back into the room.

I walked to the other side of the bed and grabbed my night gown from off the floor. I pulled it on, before doing the same with my socks. I looked over at Michael as I watched him put on clothes. I tried not to be a creep, so I looked away.

"You know you can still stay a little while longer," Michael said as I walked around the bed.

He was smiling innocently as I walked over to him. I placed my arms around his neck as I leaned up to kiss him. I took in his scent, he smelled so good.

"Mm, mm." I said shaking my head as I grinned at him. He had one arm wrapped around my waist, while his free hand rested on my ass.

He smiled at me as he licked his lips. I blushed as we pulled apart. I walked out of the bedroom with him following right behind me. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me, before grabbing my room key.

I turned to face him, seeing that he was standing right behind me. I had this nervous feeling take over me as my curiosity kicked in. I didn't want to ruin the mood, but I couldn't fight the urge.