Twelve: No Trespassing

***Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

After undressing me, he led me to the bathroom. It looked so beautiful. There were candles lit on the counter. He helped me as I stepped in the tub and sat down. The feeling of the water immediately sent pure relaxation through my body. I let out a relieving sigh, because I needed this. I briefly closed my eyes before opening them and looking at Jam. I gave him a smile which he returned.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," he said about to walk out until he saw the look I was giving him. "What?" He asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I was just gonna head back in the living room and give you some alone time," he explained thoughtfully.

"I would much rather you get in here with me," I told him.

He raised his eyebrow as he looked at me.

"You heard me. Get undressed," I demanded before he could respond. He looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against it. Instead, he playfully rolled his eyes as he walked out of the bathroom. I assumed he left to get undressed.

He came in seconds later fully naked. I smirked at the sight before sitting up in the tub, allowing him to get in behind me. Once he was in, I slid back laying on him in between his legs, and he wrapped his arms around me. I was thankful that my hair was already pulled up because I didn't really want it to get wet. I simply laid back on his chest with my eyes closed, allowing myself to relax.

"How was the shoot?" He asked me. I quickly opened my eyes taking in the question.

"It was fine," I said simply. "Benji led the session of course. But after he did his thing, he let me take over." I told him, slightly turning my head so I could look at him. I smiled when I noticed he was smiling down at me.

"That's real good, babe." He said kissing my forehead causing me to giggle. "Before you know it, you'll be running your own shoots," he added, and I nodded in agreement.

"Patiently waiting for the day," I replied. It was silent after that. We just laid there. Nothing could be heard besides the music playing on the record player in my bedroom. I kept one in my bedroom, and one in the living room. "So, um, we shot Michael today. He was the person that the shoot was for." I spoke up. He didn't respond so I sat up, before turning around, wanting to see the look on his face.

"As long as everything went good, then I'm cool," he said breaking the silence. I nodded my head before retaking my spot. We stayed in the tub together for a little while longer before we finally got out. I let him get out first and he handed me a towel before wrapping one around his waist. I thanked him as I wrapped mine around me. He helped me step out of the tub."Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked looking at me. He took my hand and led me into the bedroom. We dried off before both of us dropped our towels.

I grabbed my moisturizer before sitting down in my chair. I was taken by surprise when he took it from me and began to moisturize my body. I blushed as I thanked him. "Yes," I nodded. "Well, no, that's not everything." I added and he looked up at me. "After the shoot, instead of going to see my parents, I went to see Michael at the hotel." I admitted. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I instantly regretted it once our eyes connected. He didn't say anything. He sat there waiting for me to continue. "At the shoot, he gave me his information again. At first I wasn't gonna go, but there were things that we needed to talk about. I didn't wanna keep this a secret from you, so I wanted to make sure I told you." I continued.

He had a blank expression on his face. I wasn't sure if he was mad or just calm, or just didn't have any words. "You don't have to explain. I trust you." He spoke up before I could say anything else. "But thank you for telling me. I appreciate you for being honest. You don't have to say anything else." He continued, and I nodded in return.