Twenty-Five: You Have A Visitor

***Warning: Sexual Content

Michael's POV

I held my hand out for Lauren as I asked her to dance. She immediately nodded, placing her hand into mine. I pulled her further into the room allowing her to see everything. I watched as her face lit up in awe when she saw the room. The lights were dim, there were candles lit, and cherry blossoms were carefully scattered everywhere. It led all the way to a single, candlelit table.

After she looked around, taking in everything, I turned her so that she was facing me. "This is beautiful," she said with a smile on her face as she looked around at everything again. "I love it. Thank you, baby," she said with a big smile as she looked up at me.

"It's not as beautiful as you," I smirked and she blushed. "And you know you don't have to thank me for anything," I added. She nodded her head before she fanned her eyes. I laughed to myself watching her as she tried to stop the tears from falling.

"Not this again," she said sighing.

"Happy tears?" I asked laughing lightly.

"Yes," she said as she chuckled.

"It's okay, let it out love," I told her as I watched her.

"But I don't wanna ruin my makeup. Damn hormones," she joked even though I know she was serious. I laughed and shook my head. I watched as she fanned her eyes stopping herself from crying.

I couldn't help as my eyes scanned her beautiful body. The way the dress hugged her body, the way it complimented her breasts. How beautiful and plump they looked, how they sat up. I also smirked when I saw her nipples on full display. Everything about this dress was beautiful. All the way down to the slit going down the right side.

"So, our dance?" She asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry,"  I laughed as I took ahold of her hand, while placing my free one, right above her ass.

My Cherie Amour by Stevie Wonder was now playing, and as we danced, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so damn beautiful. Her makeup was beautiful, and I couldn't help but fall in love with her hair. It always looked good, but I loved that she decided to change it.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look?" I asked her and she blushed.

"Yes. But it's not bad hearing it again," she said as she laughed. I laughed as well before leaning down and stealing a kiss.

As we danced, I became engrossed with her. I was here with the woman I was in love with. The woman I wanted to be with. The woman I couldn't see myself living without. I was here in this moment right now, with the woman that was carrying my child. I felt like the luckiest man in the world. To think I almost lost her forever, made me love and cherish her so much more. I tightened my grip on her waist at the thought of losing her. I wanted to hold onto Lauren, and never let go.

"So, where are we?" She asked me.

I smirked and didn't respond as I took her hand and lead her to the window, ending our dance. I saw her eyes widen as they lit up when she saw how high up we were. We had a perfect view of the city.

"Tokyo Tower," I finally responded. She looked at me with a smile before looking out of the window.

"Beautiful," she said simply. "You can see everything," she added. "Thank you so much, baby," she said as hugged me tightly. "This has truly been the best birthday." She continued.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying it." I told her as I looked at her. I pulled her into a kiss as my arm wrapped around her waist securely. I pulled her into me, deepening the kiss.