✰ TRAILER/ WELCOME ✰

Trailer ^^

For Cora's Ellis's entire life she had a plan, meet a boy, fall in love, get married, have children and grow old together.

And she nearly had all of it.

But when Cora wakes up one night in the middle of her london apartment, she turns to see her fiance Theo has left her, she is left alone with there newborn baby Orla and an empty heart.

Harry Styles is a single 24 year old father to twin boys Cruz Styles and Grey Styles. His little boys are inspired to do everything there father does, to wear some nail varnish and some cool rings. To express themselves with clothes and to be able to do whatever they want too. The twins then decide they want to start dancing.

But what happens when the twins turn up in Cora's dance class? Cora and Harry start to grow closer between every battle they face and every piece of pain from there pasts.

Custody battles, charity works, loosing jobs, penalties, revealed pasts and more, no one can see an ending for Cora and Harry, not even themselves.

But between all the chaos they remember one thing.

Fate has its way of bringing people together, even when you least expect it.

That was just the art of fate.

Hey sweethearts! It's nice to finally meet you all!
<3
THIS BOOK IS FINALLY PUBLISHED!
🌼🌼🌼🌼

I'm very excited for this story, welcome from where ever you wonderful little buttercups have come from! I won't keep you too long with information I promise!

All you need to know is the basics...

THIS IS A SOFT HARRY FANFICTION
(We are steering clear of the darkness for a little while..)
ALSO A DADRRY FANFICTION!

Even though there still might be some depressing themes....

ANYWAY! There still will be some sensitive content at times so here are your warnings!

sexual content

mental health

sad and depressing themes