THIRTEEN

HARRY STYLES

I haven't seen Cora in a week.

I've messaged her, called her, even tracked her phone down to make sure she was still alive. She was completely wiped from the internet. I had no other way of contacting her and it was starting to worry me.

I know that sounds odd, but Cora is my friend and I just want to know she's okay. The last time I heard from her was when she text me, when I was writing golden.

I haven't spoken to her since.

I'm not sure what happened, if her phone smashed or something but it was starting to worry me how she wasn't replying. Cora always replied to me and now I was starting to fear for her.

When I arrived at the dance class today. I expected to see Cora there, but she wasn't.

All the parents of the children stood outside the door, confused as hell as to where Cora was. She hadn't showed up and her car wasn't even here. I asked around and they said that Cora never missed a class. She was always here even if she was ill. That only made me worry more when we waited for around an hour for her.

But she never showed.

It was starting to get dark when i was driving the boys home. They were asleep in the back- seat from waiting around. My mind was running around for miles, it never stopped and it was starting to scare me. I had no idea where Cora is, i dont know where her house is or anything. When i arrived home it was around 8pm and Laura was sat in the living room, she said she would put the boys to bed because i looked stressed.

As much as i needed to put my sons to bed and go to sleep myself, i couldnt. I couldnt rest, i couldnt stop, i couldnt give up. Which leads me to now, sat in the living room. The clock just ticked to 10pm and Laura was making me a tea. She refused to leave until we found Cora. I was pacing back and forth every two seconds, i had been trying to call through to Ben my banker. He controlled all of the charitys funds so i was hoping he could track down Cora's sisters number so that i could talk to her.

"Hello?" The phone finally answered on the other end, my anxiety like a lump in my throat.

"Mr Styles, is everything okay?" Ben's voice was on the other side, he sounded tired, maybe like he had just woken up from a nap.

"Yes, sorry to bother you, i need you to check something on the charitys finances" I told him, my voice getting more shaky by the second. I couldnt wait the suspense, i knew it was late but if i called her sister, who i know donated, then i could find out if Cora was okay.

The waiting has always been the worst part.

I had always struggled with waiting. The cutting tension and how the seconds feel like hours, the time runs slower than ever. My mind always runs miles, stressing out in every single direction it can possibly take. Waiting is another feeling of dying. It has you feeling sick, you break into hot flushes, your hands shake, you try to breath but air seems like its thousands of miles away. Your toes curl, you try to stay strong for your significant other, not wanting them to stress.

But you just cant help it.

I knew the feeling of waiting.

"Sorry Harry, im not in the bank curr-" Ben went to say, i knew he was right but it didnt stop be from cutting him off. I had been here before and i didnt like this feeling, i hated not knowing.

"Please, i need to check someone is okay, i just need the number of Aurelia Ellis-"

"Did you say Aurelia Ellis?" Ben's voice cuts me off, his voice sharp.