TWENTY-ONE

This song feels like the right kind of vibe for this chapter :)

CORA ELLIS

Serenity.

I was in a state of serenity

The water flowed between my ears, my eyes were shut protecting themselves from a little burn in the water. My body was floating but my legs still kept me close to the top.

My lips.

My lips were joined with his, warm, smooth and being hugged along with his. The kiss was soft but strong at the same time. The kiss held passion and it was enough for the air to be robbed from me quicker under this water. Our tongues lapsed together and our mouths moved in a perfect synchronised harmony.

This kiss had butterflies swimming around in my stomach. A golden smile glowing on my face between the kiss as a feeling of joy overwhelmed me. The unexpected feeling of the kiss just had my adrenaline high running quicker.

We were like heat, trapped underwater in the freezing cold sea.

We were like the sun, during the snow.

We were like fire, crackling on drenched pieces of wood.

We were indescribable.

We evaporated onto each other and the warm tingles ran through my body like an impulse, electrifying my heart into kick start mode.

This kiss was magical and it was one of the best feelings of my life.

I could feel Harry hum in satisfaction on my lips as his hands held my face, rubbing my cheeks. My arms found their way around his neck as he pulled me closer, our bodies in one.

We devoured each other, using all of our oxygen on eachother like it was our last breath.

The ripples of water became more intense and I hated the feeling that we would have to go above the water in a few seconds. We kissed harder some more before Harry clasped my waist against his chest, pulling us above the water.

A deep and gasped breath appeared as my head hit above water again. My breath was rapid and Harry was panting in front of me as he looked at me. His green eyes were illuminated in the gold sunset, his brown locks curly and messy on his head. Little droplets of water cast onto his face, dripping and he couldn't look much more beautiful.

A dimpled smile appeared on his face, it was a strong smile and it took over his entire face with joy. I could feel my face doing the same as my cheek flushed, we couldn't stop panting from our incredible kiss as we stared deeply into eachothers eyes.

We were speechless.

Harry's lips were swollen and pink, I'm sure mine were too and it only made me want to start kissing him again. His hands were still on my hips as i leaned closer, ready to clasp our lips together again, before we were interrupted.

"Hey!" We heard Lia shout, making me turn my head slowly as it leaned against Harry's.

My entire family stood staring at us, Jamie and Lia having a huge smile on their faces as my mother and father stood in slight shock.

"Whoops" I whisper before me and Harry break out into laughter.

Lia shakes her head at me before she puts her hands around her mouth to shout to me again.

"You can save smooches for later! Food is done!" She said and my cheeks blushed more as I hid my face into Harry's shoulder. His whole body shook as he laughed and held the back of my head. He kissed it gently before he grasped my hands in his and started to swim back to the shore.