TEN

DOUBLE UPDATE!
(Thank-you for 10k, didnt think i'd get this far..)

HARRY STYLES

After yesterday, everything was golden today.

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the weather was arm and inviting and the overall aura of the day was amazing.

That was the best Mother's Day I have had in a while.

After we got ice-cream and ate it on the beach. We messed around in the water for a little bit with the kids, it was a nice way to cheer Cora up and thank-god it worked. After we were basically drenched from the water, we piled back into the car and on the way back home, all the kids fell asleep.

So it left me and Cora to do some talking.

We had a laugh and listened to some music. I purposely put 'buttercup baby' on in the car just to make her laugh. I would be lying if I said I couldn't give you an exact reason why I call Cora buttercup.

Cora is golden. She is bright and full of love. She blooms and is by far one of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. She always stands proud in a field of daises and colours the world in to be a brighter place. Cora reminded me of a butter-cup.

That is why Cora is buttercup.

"Harry, we need new songs in quickly! You have lots more fundraisers coming up and your going to need new material to provide!" George, one of the workers at Sony music, has called me this morning.

George is an old friend of mine and due to how much I do fundraisers, he edits most of my music for me. He always calls me and tells me to write new material, I wish it was as easy as he projected it out to be. He records my music for me and even though I know sony music is a big industry, I don't use it for that purpose. I only use it for my small charity.

No matter how many times George tells me I need to put my music out there.

All of the songs I have ever written have basically been about Chloe. There emotional to me and they speak pain as well as project it. I just don't think I'm ready to share that part of my life with anyone else yet. I know it's been two years but, it's harder than it seems.

"I know George, I'm working on it" I huff into the phone, pouring the milk into my cup of tea.

"You always say that Harry and you never actually do it! Do it today or I'm dropping you!" George commands me into my phone and i can't help the laugh that appears from my throat.

"You act like your my label and I'm famous or something" I chuckle as I stir my tea, picking my tea-bag out of the cup.

"Whatever Styles" and that's the last thing I hear from George before he ends the phone on me.

"Always so dramatic" I chuckle as I slide my phone into my lilac dressing gown, walking into my living room.

The boys had gone out with Laura today, she insisted on taking them to this new little kids soft play area that had just opened. She tried to drag me out but I know that if I seriously don't write today George will kill me.

I sit on my couch, placing my tea on the coffee table as I open my notepad next to me and scroll through all of my old songs.

Falling, sweet creature, two ghosts and if I could fly. These were all songs I had performed at fundraisers, I didn't think they were that amazing but George seemed to think they were famous material.

Like I said, not putting myself out there like that. I'm fine in my own bubble here.

I start a new page and put my pencil down in the margin as I look at my guitar next to me. I strum my fingers, a soft melody playing through out the living room as I try to think of lyrics.