FOURTY-THREE

Cora is at the hospital and finds out she had a miscarriage, she is devistated.

Flashes a few days later and shows after affect

HARRY STYLES

The smell of hospitals make me feel sick.

The extra cleanliness, the smell of just hand sanitiser and the smell of being sick.

I hate it.

Its moments like these that make me realise how much i hate hospitals.

Especially today.

"Everything is going to be okay Chlo, i promise you everything will be fine" I whisper to Chloe as she cries in my arms.

"They found a lump in my breast Harry" She sobs into my shoulder as she clutches my top.

That sentence makes my heart clench and ache as i feel a lump in my throat. Tears form in my eyes but i try to blink them away just for her.

I had to be there for her.

"Im s-so scared Harry" Chloe cries out, her voice stuttering as her eyes flow with sour tears. Her cheeks are rosy and her lips are chapped and burnt from the ammount of crying she had done.

"I know baby" I grab the tissues from the side and wipe her tears " I know" I repeat as i clean her face of tears for the tenth time tonight.

Chloe's big blue eyes look towards her two sons asleep in there stroller.

"I cant die Harry, i need to be there for them" Chloe thinks of her sons like she always does. A cold pain washes over me at the thought of loosing Chloe.

I cant loose her.

"We'll be alright, i promise" I kiss Chloe's forehead softly, holding my lips there for a moment.

Her skin is so soft and so beautiful.

We had been sat in this hospital room for a few hours now. We were waiting for the test results, we just wanted to know, we needed to know.

We had to carry on with our lives happily and raise our two beautiful sons.

We deserved that sort of perfect life, we didnt deserve this.

More hours went by. The clock ticking so loud in the room. I felt tired but i couldnt sleep, i was too scared to sleep.

I held Chloe as she slept. She looked peaceful but every now and then i looked at the monitor just to make sure her heart was stable.

I sat silently in the room, the twins asleep, chloe asleep, and me crying.

I cried silently as Chloe held onto me like a teddy bear.

I let the tears fall as i held her hand, rubbing my thumb back and forth to give her comfort.

I cried to myself, i didnt want her to worry but i couldnt hold it in any longer.

Im so scared.

I let the tears fall as i stared at the clock, watching time go by.

Watching as i loose time with the love of my life.

The clock ticks.

My heart thumps.

My body shakes.

My lungs feel like they might collapse.

"Get her into the theatre!" A worried voice from a doctor shouts, The nurses rushing Cora away from me on a stretcher. Her golden copper locks are fanned out above her head as her eyes are shut, her face stuck in a moment of silence.