THIRTY-THREE

There is a song to go with this chapter, when you see the , press play on this video ^^

HARRY STYLES

Disney-land Paris.

It was a place where i always wanted to take the twins.

Its such a magical place full of love and light, i couldnt imagine anywhere else to go with my little family. I thought our break away in Paris would be the perfect time to go to Disney.

I knew Cora would have nothing against it.

When i woke them up this morning, Cora first, i swear she could have shit her pants when i told her. She basically tackled me back on the bed and peppered my face in kisses with way to excitement for an early morning.

"Thankyou, thankyou,thankyou!" She whispered into my neck as her arms wrapped around me. She squeezed me tight and her warm body against mine was the most perfect thing i could have woken up too.

I kissed her head gently as i smiled at her excitement.

"Im guessing this is something you are excited about?" I say to her and she gasps at my question making my smile deepen.

She is always so sassy.

"Harry Edward Styles, i am more than excited about this right now!" She squeals with excitement.

During her excitement, its like something hits her and her eyes widen before she is launching herself from the bed.

"Holy shit! We need to wake up the kids and tell them!" She says, getting out of the door before i could even call her name.

I laugh to myself as i watch her walk back in, Orla on her hip and the twins rubbing there eyes as she holds there hand.

"Good morning babies" I say to them as i help Cora lift them onto the bed.

The twins cuddled to my side, due to being so tired, but when Cora couldnt help herself to break the news. They were up and awake faster than Cora was.

Everyone was up before me and was screaming around the apartment. The disney music was playing the entire morning we got ready, i was happy when we got to the taxi and i didnt have to listen to anymore moana.

The twins outfits and Orla's were the cutest things i had ever seen.

I had some inkling that we were going to disney, so i packed a disney themed outfit for the boys. When we were on our way home last night, i managed to sneak a disney related outfit for Orla too without Cora seeing.

Her reaction to it this morning was also the cutest i had ever seen.

The twins were dressed as the two bad guys from Tangled. They were truely adorable in there little costumes and they had the biggest smiles on there faces when they saw them, even though the people were evil, my children were not.

Orla, was pascal from Tangled She had the tiniest little chameleon outfit on with little green daps. She looked way to cute to be real.

And seeing as the rest of our family was disney themed, me and Cora couldnt go without it either.

So i was dressed as Flynn Rider and Cora was Rapunzel, with ginger hair.

She looked so gorgeous and she honestly looked like a real princess in her rapunzel dress. I knew she was so excited to be able to have an oppurtunity to dress like rapunzel, i was just glad i was the one to give the oppurnity to her.