FIVE

CORA ELLIS

"Bath time munchkin!" I said with excitement in my voice as I threw Orla's little body into the air, making a prominent baby giggle fall from her little lips.

"Who wants to go have a bath?" I smiled with a giggle as I brought her to my chest, swinging my hips side to side as I tickled her stomach.

Her baby laughter was all I ever needed to hear.

I made our way to the kitchen sink, the bubbles already full as i stopped the tap. I diped my hand in to make sure it wasnt too hot before i undressed Orla, tickling her body every now and then to keep the smile on her face.

When she saw the bubbles, her face lit up as she was squirming towards the water, just wanting to be in it already.

She loves bath time.

"Ready?" I lifted her little body into the air, diping her toes in the water before pulling her back up in the air counting down.

"One...two...three!"

As soon as the water swallowed her little body, she let out the loudest squeal as her hands started to fidget with the bubbles.

I clapped her little hands together as i splashed some little bubbles onto her face. A troublesome smile took over her face, one i reconised from someone all to well as i knew what she was going to do.

She grabbed some bubbles in her little hands, watching them pop for a second before she slapped some bubbles onto my arm.

She laughed as soon as she had commited the crime, a dramatic gasp falling from my lips as she threw her head back.

"You little deviant!" I smiled at her, grabbing some more bubbles and splatting them onto her head in a pile.

She only giggled more as i lay her little body under the water, her head just poking above the water.

She grabbed her toes as her legs flew into the air, the beaming smile on her face as she looked up at me.

I squeezed her little cheeks in my fingers as i washed her body very gently. After that i made sure to open up the little pascal towel she had next to me, before i lifted her into the air. Her legs started to kick as the bubbles flew right into my mouth and some on my face.

I blew them away from my lips, my face scrunching up as Orla laughed.

Yeah she was definetly just like Theo.

I placed her into the little towel, trying to contain her kicking legs and arms as i wrapped her into a little swaddle.

After i did, i pulled her to my chest as she rested her little head on my shoulder. I held her little back before i started to hum her lullaby, walking into her nursery.

The bright lanterns were on like always, the shapes reflected all around the room as i placed her on her changing table.

I walked over to her draws to grab her some cute little pajamas. One of them being Theo's favourite for obvious reasons.

Daddy's little girl.

I didnt even blink as i picked it hum, walking back over to Orla. I made sure to powder her all up, drying her body with the towel too before is secured her into her onezie.