TWENTY-NINE

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END :) you've nearly done it <3

Also, listen to this song. You'll know when.

HARRY STYLES

Waking up this morning felt different, a different sort of vibe was casted on the morning and for once in my life, it wasnt welcoming.

It was like a cold breeze that was a prisoner to my skin. It had goosebumps rised on my skin even though i had a small human wrapped around me.

Outside was white, the sky dark but the rain falling heavily and aggresively. The bright white was almost blinding to the eye and i hated the atmosphere we seemed to be trapped in.

I looked down beneath me, Cora still wrapped around me. A smile isnt on her face, instead a frown like in her sleep. Her hair even looks like its darker and her face has lost its light. She clutches to me tightly, scared that i was going to be taken away from her in any second.

Since her nightmare last night, she didnt take long to get back to sleep. She must have been so axausted that she couldnt stay away. However, i couldnt sleep.

I stayed awake for the rest of the night, holding her in my arms. I checked on her every two seconds and even when she moved a little bit, i thought she was having another nightmare. My heart cracked as i stared at her in pain, i hated that she was going through this and there was nothing i could do.

We were on a dangerous path, one i couldnt reap her from before she fell into the darkness. We were submerged into the sadness and the depression as we lay tangled in the cotton sheets together.

I didnt want to let her go, i wanted to protect her, even when she was asleep.

She hadnt woken up yet and i was already planning on what i could do to make her feel better.

So far i came up with the idea of, going to get ice-cream but that got ruined due to the weather. To watch Tangled, but due to the storm outside, the electric had been powered out. Maybe to go visit the aquarium, but it was shut due to the worst winds.

It was like after yesterday, everything was falling apart and closing in after us. The world was turning dark and the sky was wide with darkness.

I hummed to Cora as she slepted. My hands brushing her hair gently at the sound of repeatitive music tune in my head.

I had text the band and record label a few hours ago, i know it was early but i said to them how something had happened and i needed to be there for someone. I thought they would be mad at me, but they were not. They told me to take my time, but to try and write some songs during my time off. They would be waiting for me when i came back.

That was one weight lifted off of my shoulders.

As the wind whirls outside, i can hear the sounds of footprints downstairs. Lia stayed last night and she must have got the twins up this morning for me, it sounded like they were in the kitchen.

I looked back at Cora, leaning down and kissing her head before i started to lean her towards the bed.

She needed to rest and i didnt want to wake her.