SEVENTEEN

HARRY STYLES

Holly was alive.

I dont think i had so much relief wash over me when i heard that sentence. Carly phoned me this morning, she wasnt mean too but she knew how much i was stressing. She said she heard the docters saying Holly was going to be released today too.

I had made it my mission to take an extra day into work.

And this time, i had some people with me.

"Boys cmon" Cora says with a smile as she holds both of the twins hands. They were smiley and didnt want to hold my hand at all.

When they woke up 3 days ago and saw Cora, they cheered. Like literally cheered and jumped onto her. They hadnt left her side since and were always talking to her. They had made it a habit to also wake her up every morning which made her smile.

She was like bestfriends with them and it honestly warmed my heart to see.

I knew she missed Orla, she calls her all the time every single day and i see how sad she gets around the twins. I told her that we can decorate my guest room into a nursery for Orla, she liked the idea but she said she wanted to just keep Orla there in brighton for a little longer.

As for brighton, Orla was loving it. Cora got sent pictures of her in the water, eating ice-cream, her cute little outfits and when she would eat and sleep. Cora smiled everytime but she also cried a little, she just wanted to hold her but she was so scared of Theo.

Speaking of Theo, we hadnt heard from him. Cora told me that she hasnt heard from any lawyers either. She was more stressed now that she knew it was coming, she had managed to put a portfolio of things together that Theo could loose his part of custody off.

I was proud of her and i was sat with her in her dark moments too. She seemed so excited when she dug up all the information on Theo.

We are gonna win this battle.

"Dino!!"Cruz suddenly screams, his happy smile turning into an instant cry as he starts to sob.

Cora's face turns into a frown and she turns to pick him up on her hip, Cruz immediatley hides his head in Cora's shoulder as he lets out a loud cry.

"Its okay buddy" she rubs his back as Grey lets go of her hand, running to me. I smile at him as i bend down a little bit, swooping him off the ground and lifting him into my arms.

"Hi daddy" he smiles at me, both of his hands splat down on my face as he starts to squish my cheeks. My glasses frames push up a bit and i have to push them back down.

"Hi baby" I smile at Grey as i run my hand through his hair, kissing his head.

Cora stands with Cruz, singing a gentle tune that i cant quite hear but she bounces him back and forth.

I smile as she smirks at me, Cruz's crying decreasing as Cora walks towards me, the dinosaur out of sight.

"Not a dino fan then?" She asks and i let out a laugh as i shake my head.

"Definetly not" I smile before im rubbing the back of Cruz's head. He stays in Cora's arms and refuses to leave as he lays his head on her shoulder.

"You ready?" I ask Cora and she nods her head with a smile. She was very excited to meet Holly.

I push through the hospital double doors and im greeted by the bright patterns and lights once again.

Carly pokes her head up from behind the desk, her face lighting up at the sight of us.