FOUR

HARRY STYLES

"Okay boys, what do we want for breakfast?" I turn to the twins as they play with there yellow toy cars on the kitchen floor.

It was only eight in the morning but i had to be up early to do some jobs at the hospital today.

"Uh nana" Grey stumbles on his words like he tends to do a lot. I dont rush him to speak though, i let him take his time so he doesnt feel under pressure or worry about his speech.

"Me too!" Cruz turns around with a beaming smile, placing the car down as he runs towards me with his little legs. I stand smiling at the counter as he stands in front of me, with big doe eyes.

The boys always said nana instead of banana.

"Okay i will make the food, but you need to go sit down on your little table" I smile at him as i take two bananas out of the fridge.

"Okay daddy!" He smiles before he is running back towards his brother. They have a little red table with small chairs to fit there small bodies in the corner of the kitchen.

Grey and Cruz start mumbling away together as they play now with there cars on the table. I let them do there own thing as i turn the kitchen radio on, a soft tune flowing through the morning.

I make sure to cut the bananas into small slices so the boys are able to eat them. They werent very specific on how they ever wanted there food, they were kind of easy and would just eat the food they were given.

I loved that about them.

I grabbed two little blue bowls from the cupboard as i started to slide the cut bananas into a bowl, grabbing each one of them a orange juice carton to go with it.

I carried there bowls over to them as they placed there cars down on the floor so they could eat there food.

"Thankyou daddy" Grey smiles at me as i kiss his head in response. I make sure to kiss Cruz's to so he doesnt get fussy about not having a kiss too.

The funny thing about Cruz was that he loved affection. He was a very affectionate and loving person and he always had a smile on his face, even in sad moments.

Just like Chloe.

The boys babysitter Laura should be here soon, so i made sure to clean the kitchen surface in case she needed to make herself or the boys anything.

After the boys had finished there bananas, it was like a timer had rung off as the front door opened. I heard the shuffling of shoes and i watched as the boys faces lit up with a smile of excitement.

"Lou lou!" Cruz shouts loud making me laugh as they both stumble too there little feet. Soon enough i see Laura appear in the kitchen doorway with a beaming smile making the twins sprint towards her.

"Hi babies" She smiles as Grey holds onto her left leg and Cruz her right. They smile up at her with smiles as she rubs her hands on there heads.

The boys loved Laura.

I didnt know if they loved her because she was there babysitter, or if it was because she was the only persistant woman in there lives. They both lacked a mother so i think they filled Laura there for comfort.

"Mornin H" Laura says as she places her bag on the counter, waddling her legs slightly and slowly as she drags the twins along with her to where i was stood.

"Morning Laura" I smile laughing a little bit at the twins refusing to let go off her leg. I quickly grab my coat off the coat hook and sling it around my body.