THIRTY-TWO

Play the song when you see the

CORA ELLIS

Waking up this morning in paris, felt like a subconcious dream.

The sun was glistening and a head was laying on my chest. A head covered in brown,soft, curls and the head belonged to someone with there arms around my waist. His face was smushed into the pillow as he takes small intakes through his nose, i never wanted to wake him up.

I always dreamed of coming to Paris.

I always wanted too come with Theo, i thought that the city of love was perfect for us, but how i was so wrong.

Now, here in this golden sunrise and this light. I would ask for nothing more than what i already have, to be in Paris with my little family.

My family who i love all so much.

The night last night on the roof was one of the best nights me and Harry had ever endured. He sung the song that used to cause me so much pain, but now only so much love and the memories of that Paris rooftop.

The sound of the street down below was welcoming and the sounds of little feet running in the hallways were soothing. The cars beeped but not to loud and not too quiet, the perfect volume to make you realise you were alive.

Wait, what?

Just as my eyes widen from the footsteps i was hearing, i sit up. The grand bedroom door pushes open. Two little brunette smiley boys beam at me before there screaming my name and runnning towards the bed with no justice towards the early hours of the morning.

"Rora!" they smile with dimples before they crawl voulentary onto the bed, snuggling to my side as they wrap there small arms around my neck.

I smile into there necks as i kiss there heads full of curls.

"Goodmorning Munchkins" I whisper to them as i move my arm from around Harry, to wrap around the twins in my arms.

Harry stirs around my waist before his eyes flicker open softly and slowly to see his beautiful sons. A smile ebodies his mouth from the smile as he wakes up.

"Good morning to you little monsters too!" Harry says, the twins moving to hug him as Harry sits up with his arms wide and welcome.

He looks effortlessly beautiful in the mornings.

His head of brown curls are wide, his eyes are tired and soft but his green eyes so illuminated with energy and happiness. His lips are a rose pink and he smile, brightening up the entire room just like that.

His eyes flicker to me as i watch this memory take place, taking a picture on the little disposable camera we had taken with us. Harry surprised me when we came back off the rooftop and said he wanted to document as much of our trip as possible.

I knew he was doing all of this to take my mind of the trial, he was too good for this world.

"Hold on" I announce as i sit out of the bed "This doesnt feel like our whole family without my little one" I smile as i leave the room as Harry continues to be attacked with hugs and kisses by the kids.

I walk down the sleek, beautiful, french, apartment hallway towards the door on the very end. I open the door slowly before i peak my head around the corner.

Orla is awake straight away, she smiles at me through the little crib we had put her to bed in. Her smile lights up every single room and her little arms reach out towards me with joy and love as she sees me.