TWENTY-FOUR

I feel like I'm spoiling you this week. It's just cause I have so much writing time, I can't stop!

HARRY STYLES

2 DAYS LATER....

I would say that today is probably the most nervous i have ever felt in my life. Not when the twins were born, not when Chloe died and i was going to be a single parent, not when my parents left me, not when i moved to london alone.

The most nervous i have ever felt is my career.

This charity means everything to be and i wouldnt be the person i am today if i didnt have it. These sponsor events rely on me to provide music and that was the scariest part of it all.

My stomach was swirling and my heart was pounding inside my chest.

Hyde Park is filled to the brim, i thought it would only be a few charities but no, it looks like they have fit the entire city of London in here.

I feel the colour drain from my face as a lump forms in my throat from nerves.

"Oh fuck" I gulp as we all enter the busy Hyde Park.

Cora is holding Orla as i push the twins in a stroller. Cora's family follows behind me and i have to stop as we enter through the park gates.

Cora turns her head towards me and gently smiles at me, she already knew i was going to be scared today.

This morning she woke me up with a breakfast and tea and said that it was an important day so i needed to be up and ready.

"Hey, its going to be okay" She attempts to reasure me, but not even her golden smile could save me right now.

Things have been different since that night. Since Cora admitted her dark truth. It was a haunting story and i wanted to throw up when i heard it, i just didnt want to scare her.

I dont take back anything i said though.

She was in pain and she was hurting, what she did was wrong and she knows that but its not fair for her to take all of the blame.

Theo left Cora's childhood bestfriend to die, to rot in the forest with the crashed car. Then he called the police and it was seen as a drunk driver accident.

Sam deserved better in so many ways and i know it haunts Cora every single day and it always will.

Sam simply deserved the world. but just not this word that we live in.

It made me realise how much Cora struggled in her past and how it was never easy, it made me feel sympathy for her and all i wanted to do was hold her and reasure her that i would never let go.

It made me realise how much from her past she could be hiding and that made me even more anxious.

"Your going to be fine" Cora says to me, she holds my hand in her's and i take a deep breath as she practically drags us to continue to walk into the park.

People are talking, eating food, singing to the current singing act. There is pop up stands and i can see my charity next to the stage.

We make our way over there through the busy crowds and when i see Carly on the desk, she waves her hands high with a smile.

Shes wearing a sponsored shirt with my charity on, her hair is up in a bun and she is more smiley than other. I can see people donating next to her towards the charity which makes me smile.

"Well hello you bunch, how are we doing?" She says to all of us as soon as we all walk over.

I take a deep breath as i smile at Carly.